perception problem!

mfourcustom

Obligatory, "Can I have your stuff?"

But in all seriousness, are you ******** me? Stop crying and test the PTS changes for pete's sake. There is plenty of time for the Devs to make even more tweaks to the class before 2.4 goes live; so get in there and either prove that the class needs more buffs, or find out that they're in a good place with the buffs.

Obligatory, "Can I have your stuff?"

But in all seriousness, are you ******** me? Stop crying and test the PTS changes for pete's sake. There is plenty of time for the Devs to make even more tweaks to the class before 2.4 goes live; so get in there and either prove that the class needs more buffs, or find out that they're in a good place with the buffs.

You have a perception problem!

The problem with Vanguard/Pyrotech is that vanguard dps is non-existant while other tank classes (Guardian/Jugg/Shadow/Assassin) have viable dps.

Vanguard have no burst dmg like most , less than mediocre dmg, half the abilities are meelee and dmg output is non-existant compare to other class.

Generic response from Dev. tells me one thing, they have never played as a vanguard dps and are content as spewing garbage like "working as intended" to their customers.

even not able to check dmg/DPS statistics, where u can see which class is REALLY underpowered. A dev should know very well how to fix class balance isssue scientifically using the hard data.

as intended works, as intended go coffee :csw_yoda:

Edited by X-Boson