[Bug Report] Speeder Noise persisting when dismounting.

MMineraL

Issue description: Mount's sound stuck after dismounting.

Actions to reproduce: Mount, dismount, run

Expected result: sound of steps

Actual result: sound of mount

Comment: You should pay more attention to testing updates.

Update: Mount bugged - Adno Saberwasp

99 little bugs in the code

99 little bugs in the code

Take one down, patch it around

117 little bugs in the code

(c.) Alex Shchepetilnikov

But with 1 difference - your bugs are CRITICAL, ANNOYING and make game or some characters UNPLAYABLE.

Edited by MMineraL

When leaving my vehicle (usually when attacking enemies while mounted), I get the sounds of my speeder when I move, even though I no longer am mounted on it.

Not sure if this bug is with all speeders, but I'm riding an Ando Saberwasp when I get this ..

The sounds change as I move forward, stop, etc.. the same as if I were mounted on the speeder...

If I log out, then back in again, everything is back to normal.

Issue description: Mount's sound stuck after dismounting.

Update: Mount bugged - Adno Saberwasp

Same with Adno Locust.

Another bug with the Adno speeders is that Robes and Coats hang out from the bottom and wipe the floor. A Consular in a Locust looks completely ridiculous.

Ever since the new patch has come out whenever I dismount my Adno Locust the speeder noise persists and follows me wherever I go until I leave the area via shuttle for flashpoint, wz que, ect.

Just something I wasn't able to find a bug report forum for that I felt should be noted.

Not sure if this helps at all, but the persistent sound of a speeder seems to be coming only from my Adno Mantis. I don't get this issue with any other speeder I have, just that one. The only thing that fixes it is relogging.

• Dev Post

Hi there Adno-riders,

I just wanted to step in and let you know that we are aware that the movement sounds for the Adno Mantis, Locust, and Saberwasp are continuing beyond dismount. We'll get the bug added to the Known Issues with the next update and appreciate your reports!

• 2 weeks later...
Last few days I was thinking "*** is with this annoying ambient noise" turns out a mount I bought, Adno Locust seems to leave its sounds with me even after I dismount(no other ones I have do) ... hitting a loading screen, such as entering your ship seems to fix it Edited by Chemmli

Hi there Adno-riders,

I just wanted to step in and let you know that we are aware that the movement sounds for the Adno Mantis, Locust, and Saberwasp are continuing beyond dismount. We'll get the bug added to the Known Issues with the next update and appreciate your reports!

lol I thought I'd report this little bug, be the first and here I find 3 pages ahead of me - :rolleyes:

for me it is the saberwasp and I've sent an in game bug report as well. now that I notice the sound it is kind of annoying, so much so that I won't use that speeder until it's fixed... bummer :(