Kolto Tank still does not work for heat dissipation

demonolithic

• 2 weeks later...
Med Table 1CC in the Cartel Bazzare :)

That's really besides the point. Oh Bioware is to lazy to fix something that has been broken for months, no problem, just use a different item. That's not how it works, they just need to fix their stuff lol

Edited by Deathen_Shada

That's really besides the point. Oh Bioware is to lazy to fix something that has been broken for months, no problem, just use a different item. That's not how it works, they just need to fix their stuff lol

It doesn't have anything to do with the kolto tank being broken for BH and troopers.

Progress Through Pragmatism: when one wrench is broken.. use a different one until the broken one is fixed, continue uninterrupted.

Paralysis Through Ideology: I'ma keep using this broken wrench and complain about it every day until it gets fixed, or I lose interest completely.... all the while stripping the heads off of the nuts and bolts, breaking knuckles on bulkheads, and blacking out from frustration at random intervals.

:)

Edited by Andryah

No.

If I wanted a substitute, I would use the standard regeneration skill instead your silly table. Sorry, but your excuse don't work for us.

Bioware have to fix this.

It's not an excuse. They need to fix the bug. I have said that before. It's a practical solution until the bug IS fixed.

I assume if you want something other then the default regen skill.... right... then a substitute that costs nothing would be better then the default regen skill until said bug is fixed.

Good morning, guys.

I definitely seem to believe there are more urgent bugs that need to be fixed, but I cannot stop wondering: If they are not going to repair the item, why not "unbind" it, so you can send it to another class or try the GTN?

Not that I know anything about programming, but it looks like this is a potential way out of the mess that Kolto Tank has caused.

I had no idea about this bug, and used it on my Merc. If I can get the item back, I can sell or donate to guild bank.

I hope BW fix this soon. Very soon.

PS: Sorry for my poor english.

Edited by Deathpoems

No, it is not besides the point. The thread title implies the problem is in the utility of the toy, not in its cosmetics. Now there is an essentially free recuperation toy. If the medical table provides the missing utility, the problem is solved.

Good morning, guys.

I definitely seem to believe there are more urgent bugs that need to be fixed, but I cannot stop wondering: If they are not going to repair the item, why not "unbind" it, so you can send it to another class or try the GTN?

Not that I know anything about programming, but it looks like this is a potential way out of the mess that Kolto Tank has caused.

I had no idea about this bug, and used it on my Merc. If I can get the item back, I can sell or donate to guild bank.

No one ever bought a kolto tank, one of the most expensive recuperation toys on the GTN (on BC, at least), solely, or even primarily, for the purpose of recuperation.

Edited by branmakmuffin

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.