New Poster - Couple of Questions

Sajikus

This is my first post on the official boards, so hello everyone:

I registered my pre-order back in September, but I've been following the progress of the game for a while and basically just lurking on the various forums trying to soak up pertinent information. I have a couple questions, however.

First, is there a way to see which threads the mods have posted in other than searching their user names or whatnot? I'm not QQing or anything I was just curious.

My second question is regarding in-game, and I'm sorry if I missed this information posted elsewhere. I also didn't get a chance to play in the beta weekends so I'm still a bit ignorant on some things. How exactly do Flashpoints work? I understand they are this game's version of instances or standard dungeons. Do you just find a party and travel to them? Is there a queueing method? Can you join Flashpoints in progress? I guess this was more than one question haha.

Thanks everyone!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.