The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

take off timer only when sending to own toons please.

kanaughty

hi,

i don't mind having a timer to sell on gtn, but i think there shouldn't be a timer in order to send to your own alts or toons because they can use the items but the character that bought the pack can't. i hate having to hold on to the stuff like a sniper rifle for instance on my bounty hunter when i know my agent can use it now. so my request is just to take off the timer when sending amongst your own alts/toons please. thanks.

Probally would be easier to keep the timer and current time, but make the armor bound to legacy for the duration of the timer, and then have it change to bind on equip like it currently is.

Yes, this exactly

When one obtains a rather rare set of armor, one does not wish to wait 36 hours to frolic around in said armor on another toon in the legacy.

If one is not an impatient child, one can wait 36 hours without any problems. But again, I don't see that removing it would cause any problems. It's a question of whether it's worth the development effort. IMO it would not be.

If one is not an impatient child, one can wait 36 hours without any problems. But again, I don't see that removing it would cause any problems. It's a question of whether it's worth the development effort. IMO it would not be.

I was thinking the same thing. of all the issues this game has this one would be very near the bottom of the priority list.

has anyone ever stated why we have a waiting period in the first place?