The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars MOBA

Jonoku

With all these MOBAs coming out and competing to be the best MOBA out there, some are in beta status and quite close to release, some of them are in alpha status probably. I wouldn't be surprised if EA made a Star Wars MOBA, I think they want in, they wanted in the MMO industry so they bought Bioware and made SWTOR. I know they already have Dawngate but years down the line, this could happen, A Star Wars MOBA.

What do you think about a Star Wars MOBA?

Would you buy it off the bat or participate since its star wars even though you might be entirely new to MOBAs?

Would you give it a shot?

I believe a Star Wars MOBA could happen, time will tell............

Edited by Jonoku

After this game I don't think people are going to jump at star wars games just because they are star wars.

If you want to play a moba though that has a similar style to swtor I would suggest smite http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home

If you like the 3rd person view vs an rts this game is for you. Additionally this game has an amazing community. The devs talk right to the players and hold nothing back. New playable toons every 2-3 weeks, balance patches WEEKLY and a changing daily game mode. So happy I started playing this game, even though its a small group of devs its amazing how much work they do. The best part is smite is free.

Swtors pvp currently sucks and will contunue to suck until they do some class balance. Only here for the pve and pretty soon I will have been running TFB for a year. :rolleyes:

I'm already gonna devote myself to Infinite Crisis, I got accepted into closed beta, got the mail for it.

I'm not really looking for a star wars moba or a moba anything remotely close to star wars I'm just simply speculating.

Edited by Jonoku

If you want to play a moba though that has a similar style to swtor I would suggest smite http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home

It's one of the moba games i play and i know it. What the hell does Smite have to do with Star Wars? :rak_02:

They have nothing in common imo.

If you are talking about the 3th person view ,all or almost all mmorpgs have third person view,its not swtor specific.

Edited by Kaedusz