The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where does this game place in the Star Wars timeline?

Dracocardos

I was trying to figure out when this game is supposed to be set because I've seen a few things that have confused me. Is it set between the third film, Revenge of the Sith and the 4th Star Wars film? I ask because I think I read somewhere on here that it is set a long time after all the films but if that were the case then where did Alderan come from seeing as how the Empire blew it up in part 4?

It is set thousands of years before any of that.

If you recall, there is no separate "Sith Empire" existing as a rival power to the Republic in any of the films. There is just a single major power: the Galactic Republic, which itself becomes a new Empire when it is taken over by old Palpatations (and is then opposed by the Rebel Alliance). The original Sith Empire is long gone by the time of the films.

Thanks for clearing that up. So in other words, I'm not likely to bump into Lkue Skywalker any time soon. Good to know.

Him or ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED to the movies.

Bane who started the Rule of Two,from which Palpatine originates will be born TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS after this game.

Isn't it awesome?

This is the best part of Star Wars my friend.

Edited by Kaedusz