Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
LolOLOLoLololOlOlOLoLolOlOLoLOl nice records noobs q on bastion then take a screen shot :D so bad!!!! i can macro a healbot to and take a screen shot on harbinger no skill no effort lolololOLololOLoLol. o wait did you guys come to bastion as pubs and get wiped already?lOLoLol posting here is like saying you won the special olypmics:D. Edited by Skummy

LolOLOLoLololOlOlOLoLolOlOLoLOl nice records noobs q on bastion then take a screen shot :D so bad!!!! i can macro a healbot to and take a screen shot on harbinger no skill no effort lolololOLololOLoLol. o wait did you guys come to bastion as pubs and get wiped already?lOLoLol posting here is like saying you won the special olypmics:D.

MvP, DP, and my own team farmed Bastion ranked queues so hard in S1 that every single team besides those 3 stopped queuing and instead populated the solo queue. During S2, nobody wanted to queue against our alts because losing in ~20 seconds wasn't fun, so we had to xfer to harbinger to even get games

We even tried PoT5 where we went 43-0 playing a comp we had never once played before.

Then I quit for a while, and when we came back just all casually played alts on bastion/pot5/harbinger. By the time WS came out, this server was the only server that had any decent teams. If you honestly think that bastion has better teams by now, you're probably high. They can barely win games when Im playing so incredibly drunk that I am calling my barrier an ice block and forgetting to use it because "im sheeping the healer!". None of the servers have good teams anymore, those stopped existing when the aforementioned three teams stopped playing the game.

PvP has been dead since 1.3 when 9/10 of the PvP pop quit, whatever idiotic claim you make about whatever server is better doesn't matter because they all suck, and have sucked for a really long time. Go play WoW, then you can claim Tich is better than sargeras or some idiotic **** too.

Edit:

For the record, one of the submitted SS's in the records is 2800 from me playing full TK. I also had the highest DPS in arenas on Bastion as well. Obviously, there is no difference because both servers were easy as ****.

Edited by Treblt

MvP, DP, and my own team farmed Bastion ranked queues so hard in S1 that every single team besides those 3 stopped queuing and instead populated the solo queue. During S2, nobody wanted to queue against our alts because losing in ~20 seconds wasn't fun, so we had to xfer to harbinger to even get games

We even tried PoT5 where we went 43-0 playing a comp we had never once played before.

Then I quit for a while, and when we came back just all casually played alts on bastion/pot5/harbinger. By the time WS came out, this server was the only server that had any decent teams. If you honestly think that bastion has better teams by now, you're probably high. They can barely win games when Im playing so incredibly drunk that I am calling my barrier an ice block and forgetting to use it because "im sheeping the healer!". None of the servers have good teams anymore, those stopped existing when the aforementioned three teams stopped playing the game.

PvP has been dead since 1.3 when 9/10 of the PvP pop quit, whatever idiotic claim you make about whatever server is better doesn't matter because they all suck, and have sucked for a really long time. Go play WoW, then you can claim Tich is better than sargeras or some idiotic **** too.

Oh yea i seen you guys we faced rolled you. thats why u left the server and quit playing :D LMAO

Edited by Skummy

Oh yea i seen you guys we faced rolled you. thats why u left the server and quit playing :D LMAO

Which group of trash players did you play with? They're the only ones who ever talk trash because they're pretty sour after getting farmed any time they hit the "Queue for Group Ranked" Button.

That why you're here hiding lol And you still talking ? LOlOLoL:D

Well, I don't play anymore, just have an account thats bugged with perma sub 4 free.

Still look @ the forums sometimes, and only play when im drunk. idk why even.

you're hiding without a real name, and that tells me all I need to. You're some random nobody who hasn't ever mattered, in a game that doesn't matter. Sucks to suck at an easy game huh?

• 2 weeks later...
xillio and dimilixir heals 3.6 3.7 million heals. Bucko 2.9 million dmg http://i.imgur.com/iD6x0nx.jpg

there is something odd.....

the defeat....while there is still % on the board...there isnt a time limit in that match....so how could it be defeat while there is no one with a 0% that is unless the team quit...which with both turrets not sure why they would do that.

Edited by nkarabats

there is something odd.....

the defeat....while there is still % on the board...there isnt a time limit in that match....so how could it be defeat while there is no one with a 0% that is unless the team quit...which with both turrets not sure why they would do that.

Novare is 30mins... I think