The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of Blackwing Virus!

Wolfninjajedi

So being that there are a few fighting threads, I figured I would change it up and make something more interesting. A survival series, the combatants shall be fighting.....

Zombies of the Blackwing virus!

Now lets go over the rules!

============

Rules

1. Organic beings only, no droids of any kind and NO Force-Users. The exception to this are those with rudimentary application of basic Force Ability. IE: No one above Carnor Jax in regards to Force application.

2. No saying that said person would just kill the other if they are of opposite faction, this is about survival, they will be working together, no abandoning either.

3. There will be only up to 4 beings allowed, this will include both known characters and troop squads. You can also go with a lower number, just no more then 4. You can also mix n match with a well known character and some troops too.

4. Equipment will be limited to only a blaster(pistol or rifle, no DC-17m interchangeable weapon system allowed, must be a regular blaster rifle or pistol) and their armor if they have any, unless specified, they will only have a their blaster as a weapon. They will also only have just their armor and none of the equipment that comes with the armor unless specified, this means no cloaking, or personal shield etc.

You can also equip the person or troops with melee weapons too.

5. The Death Trooper total count, cannot go over 200. You may also have other zombies such as Wookiees, Rodians, Rancors, etc and split them between the 200 allowed.

In regards to huge beasts such as the Rancor, no more then one of them. In regards to that, those ones with huge beasts will be separate from the rest of the zombies.

==============

Alright got that down? Ok moving on to begin the thread!

Characters

1. Han Solo- DL44 heavy blaster

2. Boba Fett(ROTJ armor) - EE3 Carbine

3. Atton Rand(pre Jedi)- BlasTech light repeating blaster

Location: An Imperial class-1 Star Destroyer, they start in the hanger bay.

Zombie Total

100 Death Troopers(Stormtroopers)

50 Rodians

25 Trandoshans

10 Wookiees

10 Womp Rats

4 Dune Lizards

1 Rancor - Separate from the rest of the zombies.

Specifications: For the rancor, the group gets 1 thermal detonator and a heavy E-web repeating blaster.

============

Ok folks begin! Do you think the 3 can survive?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So Han has done this before. On top of that he's also a former Imperial officer so safe to say he'll know his way around to an extent. He's also incredibly lucky so we have to take that into account. All that said, he probably wouldn't care much for his companions so he likely wont stick his neck out too far for either of them should they get separated or bitten.

Boba in his armor is pretty darn safe. His flame thrower will definitely come in handy and he is also extremely skill infiltration expert so I imagine him actually leading the group. With him at the lead I imagine they'll make it.

Poor Atton, I think if anyone dies it'll be this guy. I'll give him that he is pretty skilled and has rudimentary force ability, but he just isn't as skilled as Boba or lucky as Han. If he sticks with the other two he might pull out, but if someone has to die for some reason it'll probably be him.

So Han has done this before. On top of that he's also a former Imperial officer so safe to say he'll know his way around to an extent. He's also incredibly lucky so we have to take that into account. All that said, he probably wouldn't care much for his companions so he likely wont stick his neck out too far for either of them should they get separated or bitten.

Boba in his armor is pretty darn safe. His flame thrower will definitely come in handy and he is also extremely skill infiltration expert so I imagine him actually leading the group. With him at the lead I imagine they'll make it.

Poor Atton, I think if anyone dies it'll be this guy. I'll give him that he is pretty skilled and has rudimentary force ability, but he just isn't as skilled as Boba or lucky as Han. If he sticks with the other two he might pull out, but if someone has to die for some reason it'll probably be him.

Boba doesn't have his flamethrower....again unless specified, they only have their armor without their equipment. They have just blasters, as for Boba being safe in his armor...only his chest and helmet really give him protection. They are also working together, so none of this abandonment stuff either.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I wouldn't rule out Atton. He does have an amazing knack for knowing when danger is about to strike. I think he would be quite valuable. The question is, do they simply need to escape, via escape pod, or kill everything on board? Escape, I can see as feasible, but killing the zombies will be very hard.

I wouldn't rule out Atton. He does have an amazing knack for knowing when danger is about to strike. I think he would be quite valuable. The question is, do they simply need to escape, via escape pod, or kill everything on board? Escape, I can see as feasible, but killing the zombies will be very hard.

Killing. Just to note folks, the Rancor is gonna be separate from the others.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well, the issue I see is with the limited armaments these guys will suffer in the close spaces of an Impstar I. Though since the zombies are limited at 200 max it might be possible.

Question, how many bucket loads of luck is Han able to carry with him. Can he bathe in it? Can the others? can his luck be shot out his blaster? I mean, Blackwing zombies aren't the Walking Dead type. They are more akin to the World War Z ones and can even learn how to operate weapons and ships to boot.

I imagine the Wookie, Trandoshan, and Dune Lizards will be the most difficult. With the E-web positioned at a choke point and Atton/Boba covering their rear they could probably clear out the weaker zombies. From there they'd have to be careful as they move about looking for the Wookies. Here is where the womp rats are an issue, those little buggers it will be up to Atton to be ready and react when they pop out. The Dune Lizards will pose a similar issue as the Wookies. I almost feel they'd have to fight the Wookies in even numbers. If the Wookies, Trandoshans, or Dune lizards outnumber them then they're screwed.

Once they reach the Rancor I think it is a matter of developing a plan to kill it while using their numbers to confuse it. The three of them are skilled and lucky enough to pull that off. (I don't have a scenario for this one though).

This more along the lines of what you where thinking Wolf?

Beni...the Rancor is separate from the zombies...meaning before the Rancor appears, the 3 must take care of the other ones first. Which is where the Thermal Detonator and E-web come in so they could have help with said Rancor, and yes...while the Blackwing zombies can utilize weapons here, they don't have blasters unless specified, they just have their bodies to use.

Also Star that is sorta what I was going for yes.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

How active are these zombies? I never read Death Troopers so I'm not familiar with Star Wars Zombies.

They shuffle about, though with potential prey they go into a staggering half run. I never read Death Troopers either, just looked on the wiki...but the way they went about the virus and everything is very elaborate, not some simple or just quickly thrown together thing.

Also folks I updated on the Equipment rule bit.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

My money is on Atton. That knack for knowing is trouble, he's using the force, so he's kinda invalidated right there. Just saying.

Its not above Jax, he isn't using The Force to throw around rocks or anything. He just has a bad feeling vibe really. This is Atton before he became a Jedi, pretty much just picture him as he is meeting at the Peragus Facility.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They shuffle about, though with potential prey they go into a staggering half run. I never read Death Troopers either, just looked on the wiki...but the way they went about the virus and everything is very elaborate, not some simple or just quickly thrown together thing.

Also folks I updated on the Equipment rule bit.

So normal zombie? Alright. I'll need to think a bit more.

That is an issue.

They do have an E-web blaster and 1 thermal detonator to help em out. The virus does make it so the body decays quickly, but then it could vary between beasts(spitballin there)...especially since the Rancor has tough enough skin to deflect blaster fire. With the virus I don't see that working anymore or at least to a normal degree, however the beast isn't gonna feel any pain so there is an upside to that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They do have an E-web blaster and 1 thermal detonator to help em out. The virus does make it so the body decays quickly, but then it could vary between beasts(spitballin there)...especially since the Rancor has tough enough skin to deflect blaster fire. With the virus I don't see that working anymore or at least to a normal degree, however the beast isn't gonna feel any pain so there is an upside to that.

Well, if the Rancor's body is sufficiently decayed, a well thrown thermal detonator (and if it's thrown by Han, it will be well thrown) could do it.

Well, if the Rancor's body is sufficiently decayed, a well thrown thermal detonator (and if it's thrown by Han, it will be well thrown) could do it.

yep right into the belly of the beast so to say, and it may be overkill top grade thermal detonators can take out several floors of a sky scraper, possibly half a city block if on the ground.