Jung Ma PTS 4v4 Guild/Team

Truami

Anyone interested in getting on the PTS as a group and trying out the 4v4 arenas? My idea was to make a guild on Imperial side and invite any Sith Empire players from our server that would like to test 4v4 arenas. We can group up as we get enough online and setup times to get good compositions going.

The intention is to educate the Jung Ma server as a whole to the environments found in each arena, test the content so that issues do not come up when the arenas go live, and to have fun by uniting as the lowest pop US server against teams from Bastion, Pot5, Bioware Dev team etc.

Feel free to contact me on the PTS or on Jung Ma as Mònkey

The same could be done for Republic but my pub 55 is under-under geared

-Guild has not been created yet, just throwing the idea out there.

Edited by Truami

If you guys want an Operative healer, feel free to toss me a whisper. I am not a big fan of grouping with some of the other servers, I can hardly stand sitting in the fleet with them. I would like to play a lot of arenas over the next month and a half though. Edited by Truami

Monkey Monkey Monkey i'm not from jung ma but i was in a group with you guarding you for your life XD im not from jung ma but i may move there for those leet heals XD

Synnfull - tank jugg on pts

Edited by DarthSynyc

Monkey Monkey Monkey i'm not from jung ma but i was in a group with you guarding you for your life XD im not from jung ma but i may move there for those leet heals XD

Synnfull - tank jugg on pts

Not speaking for Monkey, but Jung Ma..

Your welcome to join us! :D

I'll try and pop by the PTS for an hour or so today, if I dont make it I'll be on for sure on sunday!

Whats the Guilds name?

//Rona

Full geared, Immolate hits for 7-8k. AP is really nice. I ran a few arenas with it and I felt like AP has become the new healer killer class

I don't run any imp toons but I transferred Crinnith over (still under same name), haven't come across anyone I immediately recognize other than a ysabel (who found me)

Any other pub Jung Martians on there?

Full geared, Immolate hits for 7-8k. AP is really nice. I ran a few arenas with it and I felt like AP has become the new healer killer class

Bah, Bioware doesn't know when a class doesn't need a buff or a nerf.

AP was very good already.

Bah, Bioware doesn't know when a class doesn't need a buff or a nerf.

AP was very good already.

1v1, yeah. Solo queuing, yeah. Not ranked viable. Both PT DPS specs had the longest TTK out of any class (except Madness Sins, but we won't mention the *******st spec in the game.)

But yeah, Sicarii. 8k Immolates sound scary. And awesome. 90% slow on 3stack PFT. Mmm. Then there's the fact that everyone are running Smashmonkeys still, and dat AoE reduction. Downloading the PTS is taking forever though. Zzz.

Edited by Aetrus