Treek Isn't Very Vocal.

dankat

I thought this would be an ironic post due to the fact she just won't shut up in combat ;p i wouldn't mind the rest of her convo's either. Make it so!

Agreed, going into this thread I thought it was about her in combat. That said I was disappointed to only find she had one conversation option on my ship.

Funny fact: When she is on your ship, after you have your first conversation with her, when you click on her she will ask to go on your ship so she can talk to you.

We are already on our ship trek...

This is odd, I recall on the PTS when I got her, her conversations were all available despite having no affection whatsoever. Wonder what got broken in the transition from PTS to live.

And I echo what others thought going into this thread, about her not shutting up during combat, lol.

Funny fact: When she is on your ship, after you have your first conversation with her, when you click on her she will ask to go on your ship so she can talk to you.

We are already on our ship trek...

She's an Ewok.... you are going to have to dumb that down for her a bit. :p

There is any way to silence her during the fights? Im realy anoyed by my spooky evil doll combat voice acting...

Could be worse... she could Gerbil_troll you at the GTN...in the local cantina...or while you are visiting your ships commode. :p

Edited by Andryah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.