Ashara's revision of the Sith Code

Xeioz

I haven't played with Ashara on my Assassin for a very long time so to speak, but I believe it's something like this...

"Passion, Peace. Strength, Knowledge. Power, Tranquility. Victory, Harmony. Freedom, The Force."

However, if you just right-click on her, she'll end up saying it eventually. She used to recite it all the time, whenever I did that aboard the Fury.

I haven't played with Ashara on my Assassin for a very long time so to speak, but I believe it's something like this...

"Passion, Peace. Strength, Knowledge. Power, Tranquility. Victory, Harmony. Freedom, The Force."

However, if you just right-click on her, she'll end up saying it eventually. She used to recite it all the time, whenever I did that aboard the Fury.

Basically, she uses the key words from the Jedi and Sith code and fuses them, making it sound basically like what you said. I think it's Serenity instead of Tranquility, though.

Basically, she uses the key words from the Jedi and Sith code and fuses them, making it sound basically like what you said. I think it's Serenity instead of Tranquility, though.

I stand corrected. ;)

After much right-clicking, I was able to check it out and it's "Serenity" instead of "Tranquility".