New event idea

GatorAndy

I hate the fact that just because everyone else is waiting in line in front of the 3 spawns, the game FORCES me to be a sheep and do the same thing. It is way too hard to explore an area when the indicator on my map tells me that these so-called shady characters are in a large area. I must stand with the rest of the sheep and then complain that BioFail has created a crappy event.

Also, I can't be troubled to go to any planet besides the lowest level possible on each of my level 55 characters. I don't care if the law of averages points to there being a larger proportion of lower level characters doing the event.

Next time we get an event, can we click on a terminal, and it give us enough rep to fill up our max for the week? I can't be bothered to actually do missions in an MMO. Nor do I want to group up with people. I am playing this Star Wars MMO so that I can play out my own fantasies of what a Star Wars game should be, all alone.

Doesn't this belong in the "Corrupt a Wish " thread? :t_tongue:

Seriously, I know what you're getting at. But... the issue is still the issue. It would be nice to complete all of the bounties. I dropped the Hutta mission when I saw the cluster. The other planets have been fine, though. But, they could have planned a little better, at least for the ones that most people go to first.

Just sayin'.