Swtor looks and runs much better now

Ghostius

I have resubbed to Swtor a week ago after 6 months pause. Game looks so much better now, graphics look awesome, I really didnt expect this much improvement.

I didnt change a thing in my computer and now it runs game at much higher fps than before. Even at fleet it dont get under 45 fps, and before I couldnt get more than 25 fps with same settings.

What they actually did to the game to look and feel so good now?

I have resubbed to Swtor a week ago after 6 months pause. Game looks so much better now, graphics look awesome, I really didnt expect this much improvement.

I didnt change a thing in my computer and now it runs game at much higher fps than before. Even at fleet it dont get under 45 fps, and before I couldnt get more than 25 fps with same settings.

What they actually did to the game to look and feel so good now?

Jettisoned about two million subscribers?

I keed, I keed. But, no, seriously.

Bit over the top though. If they did 2 million there would be no one left. :p 1 mil at best.

1 Mil at best ..the second quarter this game was out it reported 400k net sub loss to 1.3 Mil subs that was with 400k more units sold ..that is a loss of as much as 800k sub in one quarter.

Jettisoned about two million subscribers?

I keed, I keed. But, no, seriously.

I don't know what that would do unless the servers were strained from too many people or someone's machine couldn't handle a few extra people on their screen.

Seems more likely the game was optimized a bit, my machine runs it a lot better too.

Greetings,

Game has vastly improved in the last several months, I am impressed as well!, and on top of the numerous bug fixes, new content constantly flews in, so BioWare are doing a great job...

Best regards!.

Edited by sandisrd