Returning Sub LF Guild

AngryPubStar

Hi Everyone,

I am a returning player. I played from Beta till about patch 1.7 and then left right before F2P. I have since decided to come back after reading about the changes.

I am looking for a guild to PVE with but I'm really interested in a guild focused on PVP. I have a headset and can use Team Speak, Vent or Mumble. I currently play a level 12 gunslinger but can roll an Imp toon if needed. I prefer to play the DPS role but have some tanking experience as well. Please PM here or in game at ErydayImsmuggln any info on your guild.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the feedback.

I have a level 50 operative that I haven't touched in forever In fact I think he is still decked in BM gear from which i understand is pretty useless now. My thought process was to roll a new character and start fresh.

Its unfortunate that guilds are only interested in level 55 toons, although I do understand why. I was hoping to get on with a guild and run lowbie PVP and level with. surely players must have Alts they are working on.

Worst case scenario is I can level on my own and try again when I hit 55? However, i would like to solidify my place in a guild and make new friends along the way.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have a level 50 operative that I haven't touched in forever In fact I think he is still decked in BM gear from which i understand is pretty useless now. My thought process was to roll a new character and start fresh.

Its unfortunate that guilds are only interested in level 55 toons, although I do understand why. I was hoping to get on with a guild and run lowbie PVP and level with. surely players must have Alts they are working on.

Worst case scenario is I can level on my own and try again when I hit 55? However, i would like to solidify my place in a guild and make new friends along the way.

For what it's worth, I'm unguilded and in almost the exact same position as you. I know others who are as well. Feel free to hit me up on Silentus in-game, or PM me and maybe we can help each other out somehow.

For what it's worth, I'm unguilded and in almost the exact same position as you. I know others who are as well. Feel free to hit me up on Silentus in-game, or PM me and maybe we can help each other out somehow.

Sounds good. I'll shoot you a PM when I'm on and add you to my friends list

My guild takes all levels, but there's not much pvp and even less lowbie. If you just want to have some people in chat and make some friends though, you're welcome to message me here or in-game. Good luck!

Thank you very much. Let me think about it. Do you guys have arated team that plays or is PVP not really something you guys do?

Right now, it's just a few members that do PVP. The idea for a ranked team kinda died a good while back. When 2.4 hits with the 4 man teams it's definitely going to pick up, and chat SOUNDS like some more are going to start getting ready for it, but I can't promise anything. It's good people either way though. :) We're glad to be a home if it fits, and wish you luck finding one if it doesn't. :jawa_biggrin:

(full recruiting post)

Edited by chibiseira