Treek Commentary Trigger Rate

Scindus

Please, please, please tone down the trigger rate of Treeks commentary.

Currently, she makes a little statement in ewokanese after every single combat kill, and while the "aww, she is a cute little psychotic killer" aspect is there initially, that quickly wears off. It really should be toned down so that she does not trigger a comment every single time. Please... pleaseeeee...yesterday wouldn't be too soon.

After reading about one of the main issues with some species as options for players being the need to be able to speak basic "because hearing alien dialogue in small bursts here and there works fine, but if you had to listen to a wookie in every cut scene, you would want to put your fist through the monitor after 10min of that" - I am surprised that you all don't realize how quickly it can become nerve grating from a companion character as well.

p.s. - The repeating "Advert" audible from what seems like anywhere on Nar Shadaa has a similar effect on my nerves. 10min and I am twitching, 20min later and I'm ready to shank someone. Subtle torture methods I'm telling you.

Play throught he agent storyline...hearing Kaliyo callign dibs on the head every 3rd fight is just as grating...you don't even have another companion to use till your are a breath away from completing act one.

Which is strange due to all her other lines are amusing/fine...it is that particular one that is just...anoying as all get out.

I want to know how my character can understand ewok in the first place!

I always figured they just "chip" you at birth in the SW galaxy.

Since EVERYONE can understand the most ridiculous languages it seems, from the clicking of some insectoid race to the grunting of a Wookie.

Edited by Callaron

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.