Star Forager Belt is broken.

Iliac

The star forager belt's appearance is not working correctly. It appears to be broken in the back. the bottle that is on the back of the belt appears to be floating off in an odd direction. You can see it on my body type 3, chiss trooper in the following image.

Link to image

Broken for me as well. Unfortunately, since it's 'only' a texture issue I wouldn't expect it to get fixed any time soon. That's sad considering how long it took to dig up the whole set but texture issues are low priority. Edited by BobaFaceroll

• 4 weeks later...
Yep, I have this problem as well. Reported it some months ago, and after several patches, nothing has changed. Does seem to be an issue only with type 3 male bodies, other male body types have no problem, and none of the female body types have this issue either. The tank on the back appears to be connected to the left arm, and moves around when it does, and another piece of the belt seems to be attached to the right arm, but you often don't see it because it's usually inside the character model. Here's hoping that they fix this sooner rather than later, it really is quite annoying.

• 1 month later...