Build Switching

lordnathanial

I have one shift modifier keyed on the pad. I run a Razer Naga mouse with 12 buttons, that can be shift modified. There is not one class in this game with even one ability that is not bound. Stims, grenades, medpacks, adrenals, all my interface tabs, I got everything bound. If that is not enough, you can add a cnrtl modifier key to double the amount of binds.

If that still is not enough, Logitech has one with a few more buttons.

http://img.clubic.com/02283070-photo-logitech-g-series-logitech-g13-1.jpg

Concur I use a Nostromo and a Naga and I have everything bound. To be the most effective at PvP you have to as well as focus target mods. I however don't use any macro functionality because as noted by Eric in the recent PvP forum post it's against ToS to use them to stack abilities that are on the GCD, I did test it out with shroud/FC it works nicely however it's not needed. Granted they probably wont catch you but just as an fyi.

That aside with modifiers you have more then enough keys there is also the newer Oblivion that came out with mechanical keys however it changed the dpad to a mechanical button that the reviews seem split in the usability for moving.

Anyway just practice use the dummies and mobs eventually you'll get to a state where it's natural. GL

I have one shift modifier keyed on the pad. I run a Razer Naga mouse with 12 buttons, that can be shift modified. There is not one class in this game with even one ability that is not bound. Stims, grenades, medpacks, adrenals, all my interface tabs, I got everything bound. If that is not enough, you can add a cnrtl modifier key to double the amount of binds.

If that still is not enough, Logitech has one with a few more buttons.

http://img.clubic.com/02283070-photo-logitech-g-series-logitech-g13-1.jpg

Not in this game, no. ;)

Idk, I'll stick with my keyboard.

Get a gaming mouse. With an 8 button mouse shift, ctrl, alt, and ctrl+alt you can easily bind 40 things. Use the keyboard too and you can bind every little insignificant thing in the game and still have lots of good keybinds left over. Try to keep similar moves in the same place across alts but never before ease of rotations.

Don't forget spacebar modifiers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.