The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Off-Hand's Cartell Market?

So BioWare any new on Off-Hand's Cartell Market?

Like upgratebly Vribro Knifes, Schatter Gun's, off Shield, Focus or Generators

abd a full slavegirl armour set with wrist & wast like the npc slave/dances in the clubs

and a smuggler outfit from the trailer Return whit the hat and all & the bounty hunter from deceived trailer

Everything you attempted to suggest is already in the game.

Off-hands have absolutely no visible features on your character model at all, and there is plenty of custom off-hands of every type in the game, so why would *anyone* pay for off-hands from the cartel market? Even the ones that you could technically count as being visible because they show up when used by specific attacks by the specific classes that use them, I am fairly certain you would have to be spamming screenshot and then go and look through the slideshow to find the split second capture where you can actually see the Scatter Gun or Vibroknife, and even then, I don't really think there is any appearance difference between the types.

The complete "Slave Girl" outfit is already a Social Outfit from Nar-Shadaa.

There is already adaptive smuggler "return" style pieces from previous cartel packs, check the GTN.

Like upgratebly Vribro Knifes, Schatter Gun's, off Shield, Focus or Generators

There is absolutely no need for any of that. I don't understand how you consider that a good idea or an idea that would make anyone spend even 1 cartel coin.

There are orange offhands that you can get as early as The Black Talon or The Esselles. Keep upgrading them and you're set forever.

Literally, none of these are visible.

At best, you see the Agent's knife and the Smuggler's Scattergun for a split second in a 2-3 abilities.

As for the rest, you NEVER see them.

Why would they waste time designing stuff like that, when there are other things that could be added to the game, which you can actually...you know... see?

Edited by TheNahash