Emperor's words

kaczuszka

Possible spoilers: so i was wondering in the emperor's temple at some point emperor will say "There is no death there is the force and i am it's master" ok we all understand the 'I am it's master' but the thing i wonder is why is the emperor quoting the last words of the jedi code which are 'there is no death there is the force' it's really making me curious as to why he says it. Anybody got any ideas??

Reason #1 would be to mock the Jedi Knight (by mocking the Code). Reason #2 is to say that since he has mastered The Force, he can't be killed.

I personally think its the 2nd reason because of...

.. At the end of the Sith warrior story you get two letters saying that the emperor didn't die the knight just killed his voice(the body he was controlling) and that he was resting and will return once he gathers his strength. Which makes sense since the emperor was a male pure blood Sith and the person you fight in the jk story was obviously a Caucasian male human, so it definitely wasn't his true body. Which proves that he knows there is no death because he can not die himself.

That was my take on it and I do hope it's the case, because it's been far too easy to

kill major characters. The emperor should be almost impossible to kill. Malgus and Revan should both have kicked our collective asses, let alone the emperor.

Edited by errant_knight

That was my take on it and I do hope it's the case, because it's been far too easy to

kill major characters. The emperor should be almost impossible to kill. Malgus and Revan should both have kicked our collective asses, let alone the emperor.

Pay closer attention to the stories.

Prior to the knight going after the Emperor it's learned that he (or his voice) is in a weakened state due to his rituals, making him vulnerable.

Malgus is a pretender, hence the flashpoint name "The False Emperor." Sure, he's strong. But not that strong.

Revan, for probably the thousandth time, was held captive by the Emperor for 300 years and has been weakened.

I personally think its the 2nd reason because of...

.. At the end of the Sith warrior story you get two letters saying that the emperor didn't die the knight just killed his voice(the body he was controlling) and that he was resting and will return once he gathers his strength. Which makes sense since the emperor was a male pure blood Sith and the person you fight in the jk story was obviously a Caucasian male human, so it definitely wasn't his true body. Which proves that he knows there is no death because he can not die himself.

Maybe I worded it wrong, but that is what I meant by the whole "he is unkillable due to his mastery of the Force". Also, who says the reasons have to be mutually exclusive?

Edited by Emperor-Norton