How do I use my comms wisely?

Hektiik

I've leveled my sniper 11-13 in Warzones and have over 1600 comms. This includes two dailies, one weekly.

At this rate I will have 2700 comms in a couple hours. If I spend all of these comms on Medpacs, I'll have 270. Assuming I don't buy gear I'll need to spend comms on medpacs til 40 when I can turn them over right?

By 40 I'll have over 800 medpacs. ***.

I'm a noob. I realize that pvp leveling is probably less effective, less speedy and maybe not as beneficial but can I get some input on the matter? I've read some threads about it but it didn't seem like the OP was actually very good at the game.

You can either stack medpacks/adrenals and sell them to make money or you can convert to planetary comms for mods. Make sure you have 99 planetary comms by the time you hit 50 (you can fully mod armor and weap/offhand with optimized 58's from the makeb vendor for 154.) That will be better than non-optimized partisan, which you can either work towards once you hit 55, or just skip and go straight for conq. You should have no problem maxing your wz and rwz comms between 40-55, even with the extra 55 planetary comms you need for makeb 58's.

That's what i usually do, anyways, and it allows me to grab the conq implants and ear or the relics and ear right at 55 (since ears, implants, and relics don't require a parti shell to buy) and still be better geared than most casual players until i can get conq.

I've leveled my sniper 11-13 in Warzones and have over 1600 comms. This includes two dailies, one weekly.

At this rate I will have 2700 comms in a couple hours. If I spend all of these comms on Medpacs, I'll have 270. Assuming I don't buy gear I'll need to spend comms on medpacs til 40 when I can turn them over right?

By 40 I'll have over 800 medpacs. ***.

I'm a noob. I realize that pvp leveling is probably less effective, less speedy and maybe not as beneficial but can I get some input on the matter? I've read some threads about it but it didn't seem like the OP was actually very good at the game.

dont wate your coms on medp acks people are flogging them in genral left right and center use hte cosm to upgrade your gear i maxo ut wz coms on one alt buy mods for anotehr then email em over rinse and repeate for my other alts