+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Begeren Colony, I had someone make a 10 minute montage about the guild I GMed, with screenshots, music, and text (unfortunately, it was removed from Youtube and I do not have a copy!). I have not received this sort of reception on the Bastion.

Then Luxford goes writing beautiful stories... I feel so alone :(

Edited by MelliMelon

On Begeren Colony, I had someone make a 10 minute montage of things people in the guild I GMed said about this and that. I have not received this sort of reception on the Bastion.

That truly was great.

On Begeren Colony, I had someone make a 10 minute montage about the guild I GMed, with screenshots, music, and text (unfortunately, it was removed from Youtube and I do not have a copy!). I have not received this sort of reception on the Bastion.

if you are the same guy with the movie star good looks, the chiseled jaw line of a model and the blue hair of an angel than welcome to the bastion because that guy is pretty awesome.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

It's about popcorn time, ain't it?

This thread reminds me of a classic line from Palpatine. It went something like "Goooood, gooood. Let the butthurt flow through you."

Congratz to Waka and Gudarzz. Those were some sick duels. My favorite was the "best of 1" between Maniac and Gudarzz. I was pulling for Maniac to win it for mandos, though.

Oops, just talked about the topic of this thread.

Edited by PhatMcMuffins

It's about popcorn time, ain't it?

This thread reminds me of a classic line from Palpatine. It went something like "Goooood, gooood. Let the butthurt flow through you."

Congratz to Waka and Gudarzz. Those were some sick duels. My favorite was the "best of 1" between Maniac and Gudarzz. I was pulling for Maniac to win it for mandos, though.

Oops, just talked about the topic of this thread.

I hate you

so to sum things up

waka is worst sin earth

guda is worst mara earth

THE OPFOTM is best everything earth (but still nobody likes him)

jonie likes typing like a second grade hoodstar

luxford should write novels

gudarz scold and smak all miss each other ( ;) )

and you're still a random trying to be funny :/

Wait smack has a stream? First and formost pls link it. I want to see his celebration dance Everytime he hits 360k damage, which happens a lot, amirite??

From what I hear the dance he performs is a group dance..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=asJilQWCl70

While watching the video keep In mind the dance is performed to "completion" Everytime he hits 360k damage.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

so to sum things up

waka is worst sin earth

guda is worst mara earth

THE OPFOTM is best everything earth (but still nobody likes him)

jonie likes typing like a second grade hoodstar

luxford should write novels

gudarz scold and smak all miss each other ( ;) )

Dis is compl3t3ly accuritz

Wait smack has a stream? First and formost pls link it. I want to see his celebration dance Everytime he hits 360k damage, which happens a lot, amirite??

From what I hear the dance he performs is a group dance..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=asJilQWCl70

While watching the video keep In mind the dance is performed to "completion" Everytime he hits 360k damage.

you're trying too hard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.