+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

How do we know you sent it? o.O

You'll just have to have faith. :jawa_evil:

That being said, it looks like he may be far more active doing PvE on The Harbringer. I'll create an alt over there tonight and see if I can catch him that way as well.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be reliably available in like a week or so. Prob next Friday/Saturday.

Sounds good. My availability has the potential to be very weird as I'm expecting a new addition to my family this week or early next week. If things work out though, I'll make sure I'm around Fri/Sat night.

Please hound feken/nekron to finish their duels or post something on the forums.

For all those who make it into the finals, would September 15th work for you guys so we can do the duels all in one place/time and have an epic award ceremony?

Edited by ManiacDavis

Please hound feken/nekron to finish do their duels or post something on the forums.

For all those who make it into the finals, would September 15th work for you guys so we can do the duels all in one place/time and have an epic award ceremony?

Due to work it'd have to be later in the night. Prob around 9-10pm at the earliest for me.

I talked to Nekron today. He has been trying to get a hold of his opponent but his opponent hasn't responded. I believe Nekron's F2p so isn't able to pst on forums (I could be wrong). just talked to him in game though asked me to pass the message to you Maniac.

Congrats Wakalord, Radishz, Shifu, and Grezecka on making it to the finals. Since All of these classes are stealth classes, Gudarzz and I will be dueling it out to see who claims the non-stealthy prize.

The Semi-Finals/Championship is tentatively scheduled for September 14th @ 12pm PST. Can all the named participants make it at this time?

Edited by ManiacDavis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.