Return Rakata Gear Shells!!

DarthFuryaan

Please return the Rakata gear's shells to the game, I really liked the Helmets for BH's and all the Light Sabers. It's a shame that we don't get a chance to buy that stuff any longer. So, I am requesting a return of those gear sets as shells for us to be able to buy as a separate supplies vendor. Call it Retired Gear or shells or whatever, just bring that stuff back please, thanks.

Well, time to bump this thread. Come on Community, get behind this thread, we need the DEVS to see this post. Their should be NO reason for gear that was previously in the game to no longer be in the game. Did every SWTOR character that knew how to make those unique gear sets die off? No, that's preposterous...someone somewhere should be able to make those gear shells or sell them. I agree with the above poster, heck let our characters be able to craft them.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been here since launch, have had rakata, champion, centurion and tionese gear. Thrown it all away due to OCD behaviour when it comes to keeping cargo bays clean and organized. Would love to have the shells back.

Bring them back as a "founder" vendor so only the people around when they where in game can get their hands on them.

I've been here since launch, have had rakata, champion, centurion and tionese gear. Thrown it all away due to OCD behaviour when it comes to keeping cargo bays clean and organized. Would love to have the shells back.

Bring them back as a "founder" vendor so only the people around when they where in game can get their hands on them.

^I'd be okay with that. ;)

No, they were ugly.

I find some of the highest sought after gear sets ugly. That doesn`t mean they are to the ones that want them. I have my choices, so why not someone else? If I am to judge by the prices, I am actually a VERY small minority :) Or the availability is really low.

Edited by Styxx

You know, other people have different tastes than you, you don't have to wear it if you don't like, but let others get access to what they want to wear.

Did you play when they were current? I did, and people hated them. They cried and cried and cried about how Bioware was making them wear ugly clothes and calling the devs names and crap.

If you weren't around to earn them, why should you have access to them?

Did you play when they were current? I did, and people hated them. They cried and cried and cried about how Bioware was making them wear ugly clothes and calling the devs names and crap.

Some people probably hated them, the same way others probably loved them.

I was one of those who loved most of them.

Regardless, stating that one side represents a vast majority, just because it suits your case is nonsensical to say the least, especially when you don't have the data to back it up.

A lot of people who weren't around at the time are eligible to use the Battlemaster shells, provided they attain the necessary Valor. Why should it be any different with these Rakata shells, assuming you'd need - for example - to max out a Reputation or whatever?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Oh, I was around, and I didn't say that I liked them then or now, but just because i didn't liked them, doesn't mean everybody hates them. Look currently many have been quite vocal how much they hate the Obroan (PvP) or Dread Forged (PvE) sets... and I love them!

I have never seen nor owned the sets and I've been around since launch but I see a lot of people like them so I too would like to see them return if only to have more people wearing different stuff. Who knows I may like them too.

This is an extremely popular topic and if you search the forums you will find a couple hundred threads asking the same thing.

We are beginning to see the Old Battle master PvP stuff come back as Rep Gear, so maybe having Rakata/Columi (I like the Columi styles a bit better) in the Rep vendors one of these days. I would like to see named weapons come back too. Like "The Punisher" and the "Quel'droma ancestral blade."

These Colmi/Rakata weapons were really cool.

I too would ONLY be ok with that if they had a founder vendor. elitist or not I think its only fair that ppl who have been dedicated to SWTOR since day 1 get the unique gear that was available. its us that have kept the game running tbh.