Should former subscribers have access to the forum?

AFanofStarWars

Should they?

Or at least a part of the forum?

Yes i know that Bioware probably won't allow normal f2pers onto the forum, but what about preferred status, or at least the preferred status members who used to be subscribers? In other words if this was a reality, you can't just buy a back of $5 worth of cartel coins to enter the forums, but instead at least $15 for 30 days, and when that time runs out, you can still have some part of the forum to post on.

I'm not asking that former subscribers get all the access to the forums as current subscribers do, but i think it would be nice for a small part of the forum, where former subscribers can post. Said forum could also allow subscribers in, so there can still be communication between the 2 groups.

I know games like Rift allow you to post in their forums without a subscription as long as you have an account now. Not sure about Tera or the other f2p games (besides GW2 as I know you can there).

As for here I honestly don't care. Yes more complainers will come out of the walls to post how much they hate the game and how bad it is etc. (I love the game btw) but overall I personally could care less. I like it only being for subs but if it changes so be it.

Definitely not for f2p people though who never subbed.

Edited by Bojangle

I had thought that free and preferred players should have had a section of the forums (restricted) to post their thoughts, but then realized after a dev commented that moderating even one small area of the forum would be difficult.

I would instead recommend an external site, and if I was Bioware I would monitor that site regularly to get feedback from free and preferred players.