Guild roster - Gone!?

ToMyMa

Something bad happened while I was gone? :eek:

Tanvir help me here.

Well, the Community Droid thingy posted on it, saying no more off topic. Then there came a few post, and when I went to check later... Gone. Too much off topic, I suppose... :(

That thread was pretty much 100 pages of rwz competition on this server...even if most people thought it was stupid, it kinda made us a community and it was a lot of fun to read.

Me sad. :(

Well, the yellow post said that it had removed some posts; making the thread go from 100 pages (Fluffy actually congratulated us, kinda) to 98 pages... :eek:

You should seriously talk with a community representative about this. This is unacceptable behaviour from a moderator.

Instead of deleting an entire thread with history, "well managed" topic regarding ranked teams with 98 pages; the moderator could've deleted inappropriate posts and suspended the users who disregarded the moderator's warnings.

Removing the topic is a sign of weak moderation and this shouldn't be taken lightly by the TOFN community. You don't simply delete a thread that's been going on for ages just because some trolls stir up trouble. There's no point to it.

I'd recommend the original poster of that thread to contact either Eric Musco or support@swtor.com that deals with the community (the forums) and ask for a restoration of the thread.

Again, totally poor decision from the employee who decided to remove it.

Edited by Sammennn

You should seriously talk with a community representative about this. This is unacceptable behaviour from a moderator.

Instead of deleting an entire thread with history, "well managed" topic regarding ranked teams with 98 pages; the moderator could've deleted inappropriate posts and suspended the users who disregarded the moderator's warnings.

Removing the topic is a sign of weak moderation and this shouldn't be taken lightly by the TOFN community. You don't simply delete a thread that's been going on for ages just because some trolls stir up trouble. There's no point to it.

I'd recommend the original poster of that thread to contact either Eric Musco or support@swtor.com that deals with the community (the forums) and ask for a restoration of the thread.

Blueberry to the rescue!?? :p

Viva la revolucion!

Lol :p

Edited by Stealios

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.