2.3 still on for next week?

ninjonxb

Do they need to update us constantly on something that hasn't changed? They've said before that unless they tell us something has changed then you should assume that it hasn't.

As for a trailer, have they not already done a trailer with czerka stuff? I thought I had seen something like that, but I haven't really paid attention to all of the czerka propoganda pages.

Do they need to update us constantly on something that hasn't changed? They've said before that unless they tell us something has changed then you should assume that it hasn't.

As for a trailer, have they not already done a trailer with czerka stuff? I thought I had seen something like that, but I haven't really paid attention to all of the czerka propoganda pages.

I don't think we have a trailer.

And generally speaking the week leading up to a patch (especially a 2.X patch) we get some sort of Dev posts about (Fix "Blah" is scheduled for patch "whatever" which is currently scheduled for this tuesday).

They haven't listed the downtime yet, but over the past few days they have alluded to (and outright said this morning) that 2.3 is coming on Tuesday.

Well, it's not fixed just yet, as Game Update 2.3 is scheduled for next Tuesday.

What we've done is actually redesign Calculated Pursuit/Hot Pursuit in light of the originally reported issue of interaction with Hightail it/Covered Escape. After the update, we'll be watching to see if there are any reports of additional problems with the skill.

:ph_cheers:

They haven't listed the downtime yet, but over the past few days they have alluded to (and outright said this morning) that 2.3 is coming on Tuesday.

I fail -.- I looked at the dev tracker to before making this. That is what I get for not sleeping much last night -.-

Ignore this thread >.>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.