What is going on?

RowanWatkins

Two solutions.

1.) Call CS. They should be able to give you an OTP over the phone. I believe others have said this works.

2.) Get a security key on your account, so you don't have to deal with issues like this in the future.

The security key for iPhone and Android is free. If you don't have a smartphone, you can use a tablet (I believe) -- but you can also download an Android emulator for your computer, and run the security key off of that. There is also the option of purchasing the physical security key -- but I don't believe it is available for every country. I know there have been problems there as well.

Two solutions.

1.) Call CS. They should be able to give you an OTP over the phone. I believe others have said this works.

2.) Get a security key on your account, so you don't have to deal with issues like this in the future.

The security key for iPhone and Android is free. If you don't have a smartphone, you can use a tablet (I believe) -- but you can also download an Android emulator for your computer, and run the security key off of that. There is also the option of purchasing the physical security key -- but I don't believe it is available for every country. I know there have been problems there as well.

Have you ever tried calling CS, there is NO CS! 3 hours on the phone is a joke!

Still im from South Africa not sure if they support here I dont know what to do i dont have smartphone i got tablet HTC should that work?

Check the Google play store for the SWTOR security key. Link it up with your account via the swtor website. No longer have to use the one time passwords, which I've never used, but I hear are a pain in the a**.