Lookig for an interstinmg Hybrid, have I found it?

Godlymuppet

Hi all, I love to heal and I love dirty fighting, so I have been trying to work on a Hybrid of the two. Below is what I have come up with-

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701MffMdh0ozZoZGrbkbrooM.3

Its basically only really for PVP, but is gives it gives you the ability to heal or dps on demand. You can spead hots and dots everywhere and use the upperhands to emergency medpack or woundings shots. Has anyone else tried something like this.

If its not been done before, then its now called Yin Yang spec :)

Hi all, I love to heal and I love dirty fighting, so I have been trying to work on a Hybrid of the two. Below is what I have come up with-

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701MffMdh0ozZoZGrbkbrooM.3

Its basically only really for PVP, but is gives it gives you the ability to heal or dps on demand. You can spead hots and dots everywhere and use the upperhands to emergency medpack or woundings shots. Has anyone else tried something like this.

If its not been done before, then its now called Yin Yang spec :)

That's nothing new. It's okay but it's not great. You aren't the best at healing and you aren't the best at DPSing. It's really only good for keeping you and maybe another person alive. The enemy will also think you are a healer and come at you with a vengeance. When you have 3 stacks of Upperhand you can really lay some damage down with 3 wounding shots. I see quite a few Operatives/Scoundrels using this spec in PvP. I personally don't like it in PvP, I prefer Scrapper or almost full DF spec, but I do use this in PvE. It is the ultimate solo PvE build, you can solo any heroic and some 50 hmfps with it.

This is a very interesting hybrid and I might give it a try in PvP soon. I'd like to make a suggestion though:

Instead of Keep Cool and Sedatives in the healing tree, take Prognosis: Critical and Patient Studies. This will help you regen energy more reliably with Diagnostic Scan instead of having to wait on Cool Head to come off CD.