The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mod Station on ship

Allow us to put a mod station on our ships, so we can add Augment slots without having to go to the fleet.

You could also allows us to purchase this via legacy, which would help placate those who feel everything new is via cartel market. I would probably still buy via cartel coins as these are easier to save than credits for me at the moment.

one of those things that confused the hell out of me when I got my ship, which to me was supposed to be your homebase if you like and yet its more a glorified bus in this game with very little point spending anytime on your ship other than to go from point a to point b.

so yes add a mod station, add a galactic trade network terminal and add a mail point, leave the trainers where they are and leave the vendors where they are, leave things like that little floaty info terminal for the gree mission where it is, you know find a use for the fleet but make having a ship worthwhile.

• 3 months later...
one of those things that confused the hell out of me when I got my ship, which to me was supposed to be your homebase if you like and yet its more a glorified bus in this game with very little point spending anytime on your ship other than to go from point a to point b.

so yes add a mod station, add a galactic trade network terminal and add a mail point, leave the trainers where they are and leave the vendors where they are, leave things like that little floaty info terminal for the gree mission where it is, you know find a use for the fleet but make having a ship worthwhile.

You do realize that you can unlock a GTN, Mailbox, Guild Bank, and Ship Droid already right?

But no mod station:eek:

Yes, it's the one thing we can't get yet, and they only exist on starting planets, capital planets, and the fleets.

I know we only need them to add augment slots, but having them on the ships makes sense.

(I know this is my own thread, but I'm showing I'm still behind the Idea)