PvE gear and Duels

Mr_GreenMan

I mean I spend a lot of time getting my kell drake healing gear and I would like to see how good it is in a duel, but with a 35% healing reduction I always lose fights, even when I swap over to lightning in the same gear its still hard to win as a sorc, I think there needs to changes in the PvP system to make the game more fun to actively challenge players or guild mates, it would be nice to see the 35% debuff removed at least in duels against friends Edited by Mr_GreenMan
miss type

Yeah. Screw the dedicated PvP players who have taken the time to run enough matches to get a full min-maxed Conqueror set, many of whom don't run endgame operations regularly, so that you can stroke your epeen in Kell Dragon gear in the occasional PvP encounter.

Yeah. Screw the dedicated PvP players who have taken the time to run enough matches to get a full min-maxed Conqueror set, many of whom don't run endgame operations regularly, so that you can stroke your epeen in Kell Dragon gear in the occasional PvP encounter.

I PvE all the time, I just want to duel with out the debuff and I don't PvP enough to have a full set to lose the debuff why are PvE player so defensive of the game the PvP HAS NO EFFECT ON THAT PART OF THE GAME

Are you kidding me? PvP gear is DEBUFFED in duels now?

Holy. *****...

No, a PVE hero wants to lord his operations crap gear over his guild mates who wear proper PVP gear in duels.

Sad thing is, now that a PVE player has cried about it, stupid biofail will be on hand to kiss his boo-boo and make it all better.

I expect to see bolster in duels next patch. Why not? They get bolstered in War zones. They get bolstered in the Gree event. Outlaws Den is probably next, followed by bolster for dueling.

Edited by Brunner_Venda

No, a PVE hero wants to lord his operations crap gear over his guild mates who wear proper PVP gear in duels.

Sad thing is, now that a PVE player has cried about it, stupid biofail will be on hand to kiss his boo-boo and make it all better.

I expect to see bolster in duels next patch. Why not? They get bolstered in War zones. They get bolstered in the Gree event. Outlaws Den is probably next, followed by bolster for dueling.

Well, the reason I asked was that I wouldn't have been the least bit surprised if they'd snuck it in overnight during the patch.

Would. Not. Surprise. Me. One. Bit.

Im not talking about that Bolster, Duel someone and look at the healing Debuff it gives you its on all players. All im trying to say is take that out please, what if I want to duel someone else in PVE gear that has Kell drake just to see, but the heal DEBUFF called Trauma make it very unfair, that's all im sayin I don't care about bolsters PVP in this game is almost fixed for Battle-grounds

Edited by Mr_GreenMan