Annihilation needs more mobility

I think that Annihilation need more mobility. I was thinking a 50% movement speed increase whenever you leap for 6s and also another leap on a 20s cd that you target the ground with and leap to because the biggest problem I feel for annihilation is losing you stacks due to the fact you are being kited too much also maybe a mechanic where if you get cc'd the duration on your annihilate buff is refreshed by like 4s or something Edited by BurningCourage

make the stacks last longer, buff the heals, make it only partially cleansable, more mobility would be nice as well.

If the bonus healing you got from all the power we stack could get added to it... That would boost our heals significantly.

Bleeds increase movement by 5% stacks 4x, bleeds can only be partially cleansed, double the healing from crits make it between 2-4% instead of just 1%, phantom should also make force cloak remove all movement imparting effects(doesn't stop stuns), Juno form shouldn't have that 1.5s limit, annihilates cd should start at 10s that way we'd have 2 extra seconds to use annihilate again before buff falls off. blurried speed should reduce force charges cd by 5s instead of just 3 so it'd only be on a 10s cd. Our bleeds should get a 30% more chance to crit if our movement is impaired or we are stunned.

Not saying all this should be added. These are just some suggestions that I think may help for pvp.