Who do you hate to see in PvP?

Gnoblesse

Who are the names that you hate to see on the other side of the warzone? (Not the ones you hate to see on your own team, lol.) Who really makes you think "oh man, this is going to be difficult!"

No naming your own guildies, and preferably replies from people still pvping on *this* server.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back in the day I hated to see Boris on the other team. Don't know if he's still around. Last I saw him was just after 2.0. I was always a casual PvP'er though, so seeing anyone from a ranked team sucked lol.

He's still around, he's just on his sniper more often than his PT these days.

I don't PVP often enough these days to note other teams. But man when I see certain Guild Premades on my team i'm like oh **** here we go.

Odd thing is I think alls they do is pvp to boot.

Not true. Last night, I checked out the new operation Terror From Beyond.

Well whenever I saw infinite Darkness I was none too happy. Especially on the Shadowlands, we could deal with them on Corellian Run well enough because we had good PUBS as well. Now they're gone though, haven't payed enough attention lately to say who the toughest are.

PUB side queing we get guild premades that start with a W and end with a K... makes me sigh.

Well whenever I saw infinite Darkness I was none too happy. Especially on the Shadowlands, we could deal with them on Corellian Run well enough because we had good PUBS as well. Now they're gone though, haven't payed enough attention lately to say who the toughest are.

PUB side queing we get guild premades that start with a W and end with a K... makes me sigh.

hit me up if any of you meatbags are q'ing up for pvp...TGO usually has a couple of teams going and have had some really good matches even in regs.

as far as premade guilds that i cringe at if I'm solo q'ing it would most def be Whoops, or Death Smile. Mostly Whoops...not that they win every match, but everyone in that guild seems to be beast at dps...so you're gonna die...alot.

hit me up if any of you meatbags are q'ing up for pvp...TGO usually has a couple of teams going and have had some really good matches even in regs.

as far as premade guilds that i cringe at if I'm solo q'ing it would most def be Whoops, or Death Smile. Mostly Whoops...not that they win every match, but everyone in that guild seems to be beast at dps...so you're gonna die...alot.

It's possible we'll be pvping more when 4 v 4 hits. I find that arena much more entertaining and less "stunning" if ya get me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.