Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

CorSec Electrobaton

CrazyMcGee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was released and only on Harbinger and only for a couple of hours. The rarest of the rares now as there is no chance to get it.

So, yeah... what happened?

I just don't get why they axed it entirely. I mean, they released it early on one server, boo hoo, but I think the other servers would rather have had it later than not at all, right?

I kind of hate it, but I almost feel like using it for the rarity, lol. At least I had the sense to buy 2 and make a few mill from the other one :)

I just don't get why they axed it entirely. I mean, they released it early on one server, boo hoo, but I think the other servers would rather have had it later than not at all, right?

I kind of hate it, but I almost feel like using it for the rarity, lol. At least I had the sense to buy 2 and make a few mill from the other one :)

ermahgawd I can't be a special snowflake now!!!!111!!!1

• 1 month later...

Gonna bump this thread again. This looked really cool in collections and it was really disappointing when bioware removed it. Especially since due to some weird bug or glitch only players on one server had access to it (unless there was some other reason players were able to unlock it and I just missed it).

It would be nice to get an answer on what happened to the old electrobaton and the weirdness that went with it.

Gonna bump this thread again. This looked really cool in collections and it was really disappointing when bioware removed it. Especially since due to some weird bug or glitch only players on one server had access to it (unless there was some other reason players were able to unlock it and I just missed it).

It would be nice to get an answer on what happened to the old electrobaton and the weirdness that went with it.

Nope, it was available for a few hours (up to 24 maybe?) on Harbinger only. I actually got one myself, but since its now no longer in collections AT ALL, I only have the one... I can't retrieve more or get it on other toons.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Nope, it was available for a few hours (up to 24 maybe?) on Harbinger only. I actually got one myself, but since its now no longer in collections AT ALL, I only have the one... I can't retrieve more or get it on other toons.

Confirmed. It was up on Harbinger (after an evening hamster restart) and only until sometime the next morning.. when they flipped whatever switch was set wrong back to "off". [We also got another swing at the B/B and W/W dyes too with that little mess up in Austin].

The batans were for sale for about a week or two on the GTN after that.. then supply completely gone. As one of the few players with a pair of these, on my Cathar Marauder, I have to say.. they are pretty sweet and one of the few truly rare weapons at this point in time.

Edited by Andryah

Confirmed. It was up on Harbinger (after an evening hamster restart) and only until sometime the next morning.. when they flipped whatever switch was set wrong back to "off". [We also got another swing at the B/B and W/W dyes too with that little mess up in Austin].

The batans were for sale for about a week or two on the GTN after that.. then supply completely gone. As one of the few players with a pair of these, on my Cathar Marauder, I have to say.. they are pretty sweet and one of the few truly rare weapons at this point in time.

Funny, the one I claimed from collections before this disappeared is on my Cathar Marauder on Red Eclipse. (The other weapon she carries is an axe though.)

Anyway, still hoping to see this restored in collections (with previous unlocks still intact)...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
It's prolly a bug and prolly will be adressed in the upcoming bug patch.

It wouldn't be the first time something was released to the cartel market and not added to collections.

IIRC there has been at least three incidents where that has happend before. And it¨s always been fixed in a patch soon after.

This has been added to Collections, under Cartel Market/Weapons.

Only trouble is, it doesn't exist in game!

Was this added by mistake, BW, and do I get one free for spotting it???

I bought the electrobaton, equipped it on one toon and the game told me it was added to my collection. then I switched to another toon to unlock it account wide through collection window and i found out that the item is not yet added to collection despite being sold on CM. so exactly how long before it is added to collection?

I bought the electrobaton, equipped it on one toon and the game told me it was added to my collection. then I switched to another toon to unlock it account wide through collection window and i found out that the item is not yet added to collection despite being sold on CM. so exactly how long before it is added to collection?

Most likely with the next patch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.