Back after 6 months away

Stumkrav

Hello fellas, I've been away for six months and would wish to know how things are working for TOFN. Took several days stumbling around the server, playing with several classes, but I can't decide what play or which side to play.

How is empire side pvp those days? Rep side? As for PVE concerns, is bot sides plenty of guilds doing raids?

Want to know!!! :D

Want to play a healer for pvp/pve... after reading the whole forums, seems like scoundrel is the only way right now. Is that true?

Thanks.

If you want to keep your sanity don'y play Empire.

As for what class it doesn't really matter as Republic on this server, just queue up and be matched with 2-3 healers and 2-3 tanks and win the game with your eyes closed.

That is all.

If you want to keep your sanity don'y play Empire.

As for what class it doesn't really matter as Republic on this server, just queue up and be matched with 2-3 healers and 2-3 tanks and win the game with your eyes closed.

That is all.

this.

So really nothing has changed?

I thought maybe this char' transfer event helped a little bit, but damn. I left this server in february coz either way i was stomping pug with my rep toons or was being stomped on my imps toons plus all this non-english trash talk on GC on the Fleet. And now i was thinking about at least transfer one of my imp chars and start a new one. But if it's still just like it was b4 server transfer so it's just bad.