Exploit Trivia: What is wrong with this SS?

Pistols

I've reported my thread and asked for removal, and will accept any consequences if they so wish to bestow them onto me.

Well.. are you feeling lucky? Which droids attention will you draw....

The protocol droid is all polite and cuddly. :)

But that maintenance droid is all into wire pipe cleaners and is OCD about clean pipes. :p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So they got in early I follow that; but how do they get the ball and score in 2 seconds? Can you get from the middle to the goal that quickly?

Common sense seems to be that you just can't.

I have not that much experience with Huttball, but 2 seconds ?

Besides, if I have read another thread correctly, then at least some of the Devs know Pistols personally by now (Cantina Tour), and that *might* give him more credibility.

Common sense seems to be that you just can't.

I have not that much experience with Huttball, but 2 seconds ?

Besides, if I have read another thread correctly, then at least some of the Devs know Pistols personally by now (Cantina Tour), and that *might* give him more credibility.

maybe you can grab the ball early too, so when the timer starts, you're next to the goal line? a flat out run from the middle to the goal line might be 2 seconds too, especially with force speed or predation or something.

So they got in early I follow that; but how do they get the ball and score in 2 seconds? Can you get from the middle to the goal that quickly?

Unintendedly yes, you can. Been around for quite some time, although easy for others to see (obviously).

Happens in Novare more often, when I do encounter someone stupid enough to do it.

Well.. are you feeling lucky? Which droids attention will you draw....

The protocol droid is all polite and cuddly. :)

But that maintenance droid is all into wire pipe cleaners and is OCD about clean pipes. :p

Clean pipes are important!

If there are no names in the SS, then there's nothing needing Photoshopping, so did you try to make a joke about Photoshopping?

And we can all see the player character name in the SS.

Right. That's not "naming" anyone, it's posting a screenshot...a LOT of players post SS's with people in them. What's wrong with that?