Exploit Trivia: What is wrong with this SS?

Pistols

And if the "outer" gets a ban for violating forum rules, he deserves that, too, I'm guessing. Rules are rules.

thanks bran. i appreciate the fact that you think you need to do the mod's job for them, since you think they're too dumb to do it on their own. i bet they appreciate your low opinion of them as well.

as long as people on the forum who want the game to be better get banned. that's what's important. people who cheat and exploit in game are fine.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks bran. i appreciate the fact that you think you need to do the mod's job for them, since you think they're too dumb to do it on their own. i bet they appreciate your low opinion of them as well.

Someone needs to lighten up. And it's not me.

as long as people on the forum who want the game to be better get banned. that's what's important. people who cheat and exploit in game are fine.

Pretty sure there's an avenue for that. Naming and shaming isn't going to be any more effective than that route. But naming and shaming is a much better way to grandstand and shout 'Hey, everyone, pay attention to me!" Which is the OP's goal in any event.

Someone needs to lighten up. And it's not me.

Pretty sure there's an avenue for that. Naming and shaming isn't going to be any more effective than that route. But naming and shaming is a much better way to grandstand and shout 'Hey, everyone, pay attention to me!" Which is the OP's goal in any event.

Yes that's my goal, to shout hey look at me!!

And they said you were a drooler, shame on them! Lol

:t_tongue:

Yes that's my goal, to shout hey look at me!!

And they said you were a drooler, shame on them! Lol

:t_tongue:

In all honesty -- I wouldn't know this problem exists at all if it weren't for this thread.

Although, at the same time, you could've blurred out the names. I'm assuming a mod will remove the pic, and ask you to do so, which is a PITA.

In all honesty -- I wouldn't know this problem exists at all if it weren't for this thread.

Although, at the same time, you could've blurred out the names. I'm assuming a mod will remove the pic, and ask you to do so, which is a PITA.

Again, I'm not overly concerned. It's also not my SS.

If they delete it, they delete it. /shrug

Again, I'm not overly concerned. It's also not my SS.

If they delete it, they delete it. /shrug

Didn't assume you were =P Just stating something -- the first part was probably significantly more relevant than the last, as I didn't realize how many other people had said that already >.< Apologies

Didn't assume you were =P Just stating something -- the first part was probably significantly more relevant than the last, as I didn't realize how many other people had said that already >.< Apologies

No worries. ;)

IMO it's not showing/telling how it's done, but I guess the person who SS'd it should have blurred it out, but I am of the mindset that if you do the crime it's on the forums to shine. Lol

No worries. ;)

IMO it's not showing/telling how it's done, but I guess the person who SS'd it should have blurred it out, but I am of the mindset that if you do the crime it's on the forums to shine. Lol

The one great thing about reddit -- the same forum rules don't apply. Although, they can be nasty over there when it comes to their personal moderating. >.<

This whole issue is "on you." You're so cranked up about it you felt the need to violate forum rules over it.

Because I'm the hero PvP deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not the hero. I'm a silent guardian, watchful protector. The Forum Warrior.

Peace.

Edited by Pistols

This whole issue is "on you." You're so cranked up about it you felt the need to violate forum rules over it.

Wow, we get it, the OP posted a SS with people's names it, breaking a rule. Now that we've established that repeatedly, can we just let it go. The mods will do their jobs, so let them.

Wow, we get it, the OP posted a SS with people's names it, breaking a rule. Now that we've established that repeatedly, can we just let it go. The mods will do their jobs, so let them.

You really should call the police about the guy in your house forcing you to read and reply here.

Because I'm the hero PvP deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not the hero. I'm a silent guardian, watchful protector. The Forum Warrior.

I give you points for decent sarcasm.

Edited by branmakmuffin

No worries. ;)

I completely agree! Out the cheat. This crap has been going on since launch - I've seen it in VS, NC and Huttball.

no matter how much you post and pretend to understand the rules, you still don't get to be a real mod. does that make you sad?

No it's not. Pistols didn't cheat. The cheater did. No violation, he's not required to know photoshop to post ss's.