Grey helix

Tachenko_Yuri

Maybe, and most likely it is my own fault for burning through xeno sm and hm and one-time quests on day 1 of this round, that apart from racking up those last 2k point for legends, i'm left without nothing to do except collect grey helix..

but only have the possibility to earn one of'em per day in the heroic.

can we get a grey helix piece be put as a reward for one of the pvp quests or as an ultra rare drop in the mobs?

just askin. :)

If this is your first time doing the Gree event then you "might" just be able to buy something as long as you get Xeno done on SM/HM and twice over the two weeks.

Reputation may well be your downfall as some items have the reputation requirement.

It is just the way it is I'm afraid. It was the same when some of us were here for it's first appearance - at the end of it very few were buying things.

Store unused reputation items in the bank - you can continue to use then after the event finishes. Also the vendors will remain on Ilum even after the event closes - so if you reach the level of reputation a couple of weeks after the event and have enough Helix you can still go and buy the item you want.

If this is your first time doing the Gree event then you "might" just be able to buy something as long as you get Xeno done on SM/HM and twice over the two weeks.

Reputation may well be your downfall as some items have the reputation requirement.

It is just the way it is I'm afraid. It was the same when some of us were here for it's first appearance - at the end of it very few were buying things.

Store unused reputation items in the bank - you can continue to use then after the event finishes. Also the vendors will remain on Ilum even after the event closes - so if you reach the level of reputation a couple of weeks after the event and have enough Helix you can still go and buy the item you want.

Legend status. already got 2 helix sabers, and a cannon, and a saberstaff :)

got 20 helix bits already in place by doing the following on one toon new to the event.

The one involving travelling on a few planets

Xeno sm/hm

Heroic x2

some other stuff...

Basically me and other "legends" are here only for the grey helixes and 2 shots to have 1 in an 8 or 16 chances to get a reskinned mount. boring much.

lemme grind the helix pieces by killing mobs or pvp'ing or something. :p