rock bottom

Wuzan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

better than being in a 2 hour long hypergate that the game kicks you out in. ;p

someone need to tell bw that healing is not fun. killing is. so stop giving too much power to healers. or else ppl would get bored and quit.

better than being in a 2 hour long hypergate that the game kicks you out in. ;p

Did that match actually happen? That would be fun to watch lol.

Anyway

They went to pot5 /thread.

Edited by Jakev-

I don't even think we play synergy often... but despite all the comp hate they get I sincerely doubt one team convinced another to pay 1800cc+ each to not face them.

I don't blame synergy for running 3 scoundrels. I blame bioware for making it work so well.

Sorry if I disappointed anyone by my leaving I didn't really want to because I met lots of cool people. :) Anyways, It was really fun playing against you all and with you all, keep on playing and plaje, you better win that tournament for me. haha.

I don't even think we play synergy often... but despite all the comp hate they get I sincerely doubt one team convinced another to pay 1800cc+ each to not face them.

I don't blame synergy for running 3 scoundrels. I blame bioware for making it work so well.

sorry but this might be the dumbest logic ive ever heard

sorry but this might be the dumbest logic ive ever heard

He's right. You don't leave a server because you might once in a while run into a certain team. On top of that, 3 scoundrels only changes the gameplay of certain maps and synergy doesn't always run 3 scoundrels.. Hypergates is a map design problem, not a scoundrel problem. If the map was properly designed it would play out more like novare coast, in which 3 scoundrels has no effect on gameplay. Voidstar every other team has 3+ healers on defense. Huttball doesn't really change gameplay at all, in fact having a sage would probably be more beneficial. Civil war was always determined by who got the node first. The difference is that nobody was doing the 2-4-2 opening until other teams came to this server. That is inherently a turtle strat and it will be a turtlefest regardless of 3 scoundrel or not. That's my 2 cents. Haters gonna hate.

-Hood-rat

Edited by backstreetboi

He's right. You don't leave a server because you might once in a while run into a certain team. On top of that, 3 scoundrels only changes the gameplay of certain maps and synergy doesn't always run 3 scoundrels.. Hypergates is a map design problem, not a scoundrel problem. If the map was properly designed it would play out more like novare coast, in which 3 scoundrels has no effect on gameplay. Voidstar every other team has 3+ healers on defense. Huttball doesn't really change gameplay at all, in fact having a sage would probably be more beneficial. Civil war was always determined by who got the node first. The difference is that nobody was doing the 2-4-2 opening until other teams came to this server. That is inherently a turtle strat and it will be a turtlefest regardless of 3 scoundrel or not. That's my 2 cents. Haters gonna hate.

-Hood-rat

potatoes gonna potate. and no, his reasoning was that rock bottom left not because synergy was running 3 scoundrels, but because bioware let it work. therefore he kind of means the three scoundrels are still the problem, it just isn't synergy's fault. whether or not his actual point is true, it IS synergy's fault for choosing to run a 3 scoundrel comp, not bioware's.

like i said whether or not the 3 scoundrels were actually the reason they left is not what i was addressing

They left because of their time schedules. Several of them can't play very late, and one of them almost has to go by the time rateds start here.

What will be interesting is how they do on PoT5. We all know exactly where they stood on this server, so if they go over and display themselves as being above nearly every other team, then hey there will be no more arguments about which server is more competitive or just retain the same level that they were at here on this server. (they are a good team, but its still a new team and they have to work out the kinks)

Godspeed to you guys, and I'll miss 3 of your players.

Edited by Treblt

^What op said. Honestly most of our players are young or working and basically a few were thinking of selling their accounts because the timezone conflicted with their schedules. We ultimately came together and some insisted we should transfer if we wanted to keep the team alive. I like my friends so we did what was best for them.

-Hood-rat

Pretty sure the last time you guys did only 2 scoundrels against a mvp rep pug in group in CW you guys lost in a double cap not even a first cap. It just proves how much you guys lean on that comp to even contend with other guilds.

They left because of their time schedules. Several of them can't play very late, and one of them almost has to go by the time rateds start here.

What will be interesting is how they do on PoT5. We all know exactly where they stood on this server, so if they go over and display themselves as being above nearly every other team, then hey there will be no more arguments about which server is more competitive or just retain the same level that they were at here on this server. (they are a good team, but its still a new team and they have to work out the kinks)

Godspeed to you guys, and I'll miss 3 of your players.

where did they stand?