The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dat Jump, still not Fully Fixed.

JaceMatai

• Dev Post

Hi JaceMatai,

As the Known Issue has insisted, jumping makes players REALLY want a weapon out. We've been able to quell this desire in most instances, but it's clearly a really pesky issue if you're still seeing it. Can you update us with your Species on these two?

For anyone who's still seeing issues with jumping animation: please post your Class, Body Type, and also your Species.

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by AmberGreen

I tried jumping after the following actions:

• Login
  • Weapon drawn and sheathed
  • Rocket boost
  • Mount
  • Rocket boost used with drawn weapon
  • Mount used with drawn weapon

No issues with:

• human vanguard female2
  • mirialan consular female2
  • sith sorcerer female2
  • human assassin male2
  • rattataki mercenary male3
  • zabrak marauder male3

all chars using their intended weapons.

Hi JaceMatai,

As the Known Issue has insisted, jumping makes players REALLY want a weapon out. We've been able to quell this desire in most instances, but it's clearly a really pesky issue if you're still seeing it. Can you update us with your Species on these two?

For anyone who's still seeing issues with jumping animation: please post your Class, Body Type, and also your Species.

Right, my Sniper is Chiss and the Assassin is Zabrak, Both male.

Hi JaceMatai,

Female Twi'lek Sorcerer body type 1

Female Miraluka Sniper body type 1

• Dev Post

Hi there,

We're still looking at your reports with regards to this, though it's a lot more tricky now in that there isn't a consistent thing that seems to be causing it to still happen to just a handful of you!

If you're still having problems with your jumping animation, can you please post to confirm whether or not it's exactly the same as what we were seeing before Game Update 2.2.3 (in that your character appears to be holding a weapon if you jump without one)?

I know I asked everyone to please post your Class, Species, and body type, but please don't refrain from adding any more details that could help! Gender, for instance, is helpful. Whether or not it's happening on all of your characters or just this one is also helpful. Additionally, does it happen every time or just after using a vehicle (as was the case between 2.2.2 and 2.2.3).

Thanks for your additional info, folks!