May someone please give me a good vengeance dps build for juggernaut?

As the title says, may someone please give me the link to a good vengeance dps jugg build? I was using the vengeance build on noxxic until I heard that their builds were not very good. I would greatly appreciate it :)

4/36/6

It's really the only spec for Vengeance. Depending on what you are doing, you can swap the 2 points from Deafening Defense to Seething Hatred.... it's a nice convenience ability for Dailies and FPS, but DD is a must for raiding.

I've not been to Noxxic lately, but if they failed on something that basic, then yeah, I would just delete your link to that site.

Edited by ssfish

• 2 weeks later...
4/36/6

It's really the only spec for Vengeance. Depending on what you are doing, you can swap the 2 points from Deafening Defense to Seething Hatred.... it's a nice convenience ability for Dailies and FPS, but DD is a must for raiding.

I've not been to Noxxic lately, but if they failed on something that basic, then yeah, I would just delete your link to that site.

Why does nobody take the Quake Talent?!? Its such a useful utility! http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101GMZcGMRrhddhGRZb. Is what i will run when i hit 55 on my Jugg or Guardian (whichever i feel like getting to 55 first)

Why does nobody take the Quake Talent?!? Its such a useful utility! http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101GMZcGMRrhddhGRZb. Is what i will run when i hit 55 on my Jugg or Guardian (whichever i feel like getting to 55 first)

I assume this must be a PvP spec, because it is horrible for PvE (and really doesn't look that good for PvP, either, though I'm far from the expert in that regard).

This looks like a great spec. I'll use it when I get around to pve.

Heh, you know me by now. If it's not specified, I default to PvE. ;)

Edited by ssfish

As the title says, may someone please give me the link to a good vengeance dps jugg build? I was using the vengeance build on noxxic until I heard that their builds were not very good. I would greatly appreciate it :)

I can tell you beyond a doubt that their Rage info is completely wrong. About the only thing they really got right was saying to get 110% ACC. The spec is wrong, the rest of the stat spread is misleading(says to only get 70% surge or 395 rating), and the rotation info is just bad. It literally tells you to use Force Choke still.

The Veng Spec is accurate, the stats are in line with what you usually suggest Lift, but the rotation isn't exactly accurate imo. They don't take into account that SThrow applies Sunder. And the priority list isn't exactly how I would prioritize abilities but it's not as bad as the Rage rotation suggestions.

All in all I'd say to ignore Noxxic for Jugg dps and just look through the posts in the Jugg forums for the info people are looking for. There's countless posts with suggestions for Veng and a bit less but still good info for Rage.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101MMZsGMRrhddGhoZf00z.3

I play this build. 1 point in charge cuz if there was no point, I didnt even have time to cast 2 hits or ravage.

If that's for PVE, you're better off not taking Pooled Hatred or stagger. Reason for it is, bosses have Boss Immunity, thus Force Charge does not stun them. You don't get sleeped, stunned, slowed or really affected too much in PVE for it to be viable to take Pooled Hatred. Reason ssfish and myself take the saber throw is because the Jugg 2 piece set bonus allows you to use throw in melee range, thus a slightly stronger and better rage generator than assault. Also, since AOE damage is common in PVE, taking the 'build rage on AOE damage' buff is viable.

As for PVP, I use Rage because, jump in, enrage, smash, stuff is half dead. I never use Vengeance for PVP, I just find rage.... easier to do a lot of damage. Plus, you ignore roots in Rage.

Edited by Luckygunslinger