Is F2P Worth It?

Juniormonk

Evening BC'ers, Monk here with another episode of

! This week's episode is all about whether free to play is worth it or not. Also it's about a game I like to play while waiting for que's to pop. It's called "Crotch Twitch." Once you start playing it you will not be able to stop so be warned!

Special guests: Itoa, Zuhara, Roisinn, and Sarenna. Thank you for adding some commentary on the state of F2P.

Please like, share, sub, and enjoy!

Cheers,

Monk

Edited by Juniormonk
grammar

Great videos, I just watched the other ones and I learned what it is you are doing with kickball, didn't know what it was about. Sometimes the walls of text in the forums just become another tedium, especially with how the PvP posts used to go with all the epeening and negativity. I'm glad that BG is doing something fun with it, heck I might even start PvPing again now that it looks like there are more people just trying to have fun.

As for F2P, yes there are a lot of things you don't get but I've been trying out some other free to play games recently which are only free to play without a subscriber model and I have to be honest, you would still have to pay a lot just to get on even playing fields with other people. For example in Dungeons & Dragons online you have to pay in order to get the fastest mount, as well as a companion that is your level. In this game at least you can get the fastest mount training rather easily, in D&DO you can use mounts in their PvP Battlegrounds/warzones so being on a slower mount puts you at a disadvantage. As far as the companion in SWToR you don't use the companion in flashpoints, but in D&DO you use them in their flashpoints and they make all the difference. This is only one game, I have played others but don't feel like getting into those.

Are you a second class citizen? Yes. Does it bother me? No. No where that you go will you get access to everything without paying something, as is the right of anyone who puts forth hard work and would like to have some monetary recompense. But this is just my opinion, and everyone has opinions.

Great videos, I just watched the other ones and I learned what it is you are doing with kickball, didn't know what it was about. Sometimes the walls of text in the forums just become another tedium, especially with how the PvP posts used to go with all the epeening and negativity. I'm glad that BG is doing something fun with it, heck I might even start PvPing again now that it looks like there are more people just trying to have fun.

Are you a second class citizen? Yes. Does it bother me? No. No where that you go will you get access to everything without paying something, as is the right of anyone who puts forth hard work and would like to have some monetary recompense. But this is just my opinion, and everyone has opinions.

I appreciate the response! I wanted to clear something up before I get misunderstood for any other viewers of this post. I love the game. It's been tremendously fun and entertaining. Both as a long time sub and as a F2P customer. They give plenty of room to explore, level, pvp, and group with other players. F2P serves it's purpose of giving us enough of this drug to dish out a monthly sub. And I'm happy to pay it.

Too much pulsating of the crotches in my opinion, but nice vid again Monk.

Once you notice...