what is this?

New Items

A new bundle is available on the Cartel Market. The Unlimited Content Bundle offers players the ability to participate in all extended content. Note: this bundle contains items that require level 50. Cost: 2650 Cartel Coins (Discounted by 50% for a limited time!)

i am seeing it in patch notes but not finding it? also what is in it. says extended content?

Maybe they realized what a total rip off it was? I mean, no offense but look at the price... even at 50% off... it's cheaper to just sub for a month and you get all that stuff PLUS 500 cartel coins AND more stuff that can't be unlocked at all without a sub...

Or am I reading it wrong... Someone please tell me how someone who actually bought that "Ultimate Content" pack each month would not be completely being ripped off?

Maybe they realized what a total rip off it was? I mean, no offense but look at the price... even at 50% off... it's cheaper to just sub for a month and you get all that stuff PLUS 500 cartel coins AND more stuff that can't be unlocked at all without a sub...

Or am I reading it wrong... Someone please tell me how someone who actually bought that "Ultimate Content" pack each month would not be completely being ripped off?

It gives you passes for 5 weeks, which is technically more than a month's sub.

Not that I disagree that it's better to just sub. But maybe that's why they did it. Or, for those subs that have been keeping their cartel coins and wanted to buy unlocks and go preferred.

It gives you passes for 5 weeks, which is technically more than a month's sub.

Not that I disagree that it's better to just sub. But maybe that's why they did it. Or, for those subs that have been keeping their cartel coins and wanted to buy unlocks and go preferred.

Right, but look at the price of that many coins... then compare it to the sub price... and I just don't see how it's a deal, unless maybe you as a subscriber want to sell the passes for credits? Even then, there's other stuff that would sell better for cheaper I'd think

Right, but look at the price of that many coins... then compare it to the sub price... and I just don't see how it's a deal, unless maybe you as a subscriber want to sell the passes for credits? Even then, there's other stuff that would sell better for cheaper I'd think

Well, it's summer, and at least where I live many people are going on holiday in this period, so if you have a week on the seaside, a week at home and another two weeks "wherever you want to go on holiday", these passes can become useful if you want to drop the sub for the month but still have access to the end game during that week you're home.

Of course, by my example you'd need only one pass per type and you'd be good, but if you know you'll be in the same situation in the future because of other holidays or whatever, now you can stock up on the passes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.