Legacy Experience Boost

thanosmadtitan

I think a legacy level boost would be a great idea. I had 3 ideas on how this could be implemented or choices for people to choose from.

1. make it a cartel market booster like the minor or major exp boost but just legacy level with maybe a 100% up to 500% legacy exp boost.

2. offer an automatic boost as you get more toons leveled through chapter like the class emote and heroic moment -- make it a 10% boost per character reached chapter 1,2, and 3 maybe even finishing the makeb quest. it would show your legacy is learning and growing like a grandfather teaching is grandson.

3. a character perk or legacy other ability bought with CC or credits on your legacy like buying the exp boost and the global legacy unlocks. this a great way to spend my CC or credits that I have enough to waste now.

this is just an idea that thought would help to encourage players to create more alts. I really enjoy the legacy and hope for more perks and additions to the legacy overall.

any other thoughts or ideas please list here and lets hope someone from Bioware is listening. would really like this!

The current legacy exp boosts being converted to legacy-wide unlocks would already be a HUGE improvement. Who, except the most ardent power levelers, pays a couple hundred thousand credits just to unlock 36% of situational extra exp, and for each toon at that?

It would also work if they'd just delete all that nonsense and make it a single global exp boost. Maybe 10% per chapter is a bit much. I'd have it be 3-5% per chapter.

Edited by sofakingzoe

What bothers me most about the legacy system is the prices.

I'm currently at legacy level 5 and paid a crapload of credits for some unlocks already. 10K here, 50K there, occasional 100K in between.

And it only goes up and up.

I mean, WTH! Do you people from the dev departement actually play your own game?

Tell me please how you manage to get that much credits while leveling an alt or even just playing a main toon.

It's insane really, considering you need your credits to stay up to date gearwise rather then blowing them on perks.

Just my opinion ofcourse..

It would also work if they'd just delete all that nonsense and make it a single global exp boost. Maybe 10% per chapter is a bit much. I'd have it be 3-5% per chapter.

since you only get about 25% legacy experience of the normal experience you receive 10% would take 8 chapters unlocked to get just too 100% of the Experience you normally get so maybe a little high but a good incentive to get more alts from players