Rejected PvP Records

Why is that some of my submissions get approved whereas others get rejected? I know this because I've looked under ''most recent'' and found several new records accepted after having posted mine. Can someone explain this for me? Edited by AuroraAustralis

Why is that some of my submissions get approved whereas others get rejected? I know this because I've looked under ''most recent'' and found several new records accepted after having posted mine. Can someone explain this for me?

MOAR QQ LESS PEW PEW BRAH

btw i love you korribani

Why is that some of my submissions get approved whereas others get rejected? I know this because I've looked under ''most recent'' and found several new records accepted after having posted mine. Can someone explain this for me?

Hey mate,

I think I found the bug that caused your record to not display properly. I've accepted it now, and the bug -should- not reoccur. Basically when you added a '.' or a ',', the numbers behind the separator was removed. I added some backend shizzle that should make it all good now though!

Cheers

Hey mate,

I think I found the bug that caused your record to not display properly. I've accepted it now, and the bug -should- not reoccur. Basically when you added a '.' or a ',', the numbers behind the separator was removed. I added some backend shizzle that should make it all good now though!

Cheers

Nice that you found this thread and did something about the issue, much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
Why my highest HPS got removed after like 1month????

http://i.imgur.com/U9CVdmk.jpg

By the looks at it, it seems bugged, its not the first time that has happened. That match escalated for 789 seconds, so your HPS would be 1172,07, if you joined from the start. And in the 2nd round you guys were obviously spawn killing them.

Edited by Xerimus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.