Fair Play in Ranked

iheartnyc

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opfotm definitely wouldn't transfer his alt to pot5.

Sippintrumoo too strong for pot5 anyway, I collected 18 killing blows with Leg Slash already. I shall leg slash kb all of you.

/trumoowrath

transferring to pot5 to get all those queues at 1 a.m. pst right Op? hahah

Proving what point?

Anyone who supports the triple scoundrel is as retarded as anyone who supports triple holy pallies in 5s.

Thanks for proving my point that you're the same as the retarded holy pallies who bragged about gladiator titles by beating the best teams after boring them out.

Edited by Gomex

Thanks for proving my point that you're the same as the retarded holy pallies who bragged about gladiator titles by beating the best teams after boring them out.

Yeah okay, that makes total sense now.

Yeah okay, that makes total sense now.

As much sense as you claiming DP queue dodges synergy or bubble/smash came from synergy winning too much.

Thanks for avoiding my last few questions to save the embarrassment for the rest of your guild.

Edited by Gomex

As much sense as you claiming DP queue dodges synergy or bubble/smash came from synergy winning too much.

Thanks for avoiding my last few questions to save the embarrassment for the rest of your guild.

None of your posts are coherent and nothing you said made sense or was related to what I said.

They would not queue against Synergy at level 50 when we asked them if we could play smash, that is a fact.

None of your posts are coherent and nothing you said made sense or was related to what I said.

They would not queue against Synergy at level 50 when we asked them if we could play smash, that is a fact.

You've been drinking too much of Sifu's kool-aid (or Trumoo?).

First you claimed the no bubble stun/smash agreement was to hold down Synergy (false), and now you claim that DP refused to play Synergy when they were running smash (false).

Maybe Synergy members just don't question Sifu's impeccable logic. After all, he only runs three Scoundrels because there was no available Shadow right?

First you claimed the no bubble stun/smash agreement was to hold down Synergy (false), and now you claim that DP refused to play Synergy when they were running smash (false).

Maybe Synergy members just don't question Sifu's impeccable logic. After all, he only runs three Scoundrels because there was no available Shadow right?

A- on Sass.

after seeing the 3 scoundrel debate constantly on the forums for weeks and sifu's "we needed to bc there was never a shadow" i am amazed that nobody else has raised this point

seriously....

after seeing the 3 scoundrel debate constantly on the forums for weeks and sifu's "we needed to bc there was never a shadow" i am amazed that nobody else has raised this point

seriously....

Sifu plays his shadow all the time with that team so the argument is kinda invalid.

Edited by Morde_

DP losing to synergy @ lvl 50 rateds? Are you *********** retarded? Maybe once in a god damn blue moon, and we wouldn't even run all smash. We liked to coordinate with people we enjoyed playing against to do no bubble/smash because it made the game more fun. When synergy queue'd with whatever they had and whatever we had it was srsly no contest.

Yeah kinda recently we had some bad games against synergy, 1 night we lost like a ******** in a row. But if you're gonna hold that 1 night saying how you've totally destroyed us, look back on the months of DP just farming the **** out of synergy, I give them props for not giving up though, while many guilds have. And me giving synergy a complement is pretty damn rare.

Recently do I even need to bring up how mid fights / kill ratios have been? I hope not..

I was there it happened. Denial much??

They literally would not queue one night if we played smashers, and they were the only team queing that night.

Do you want screenshots?

I was there it happened. Denial much??

They literally would not queue one night if we played smashers, and they were the only team queing that night.

Do you want screenshots?

Just pointing out that this thread drama is fueled by people's inability to actually directly answer the replies they quote. Let me help. What is Synergy's obsession with one night of queuing and screenshots? Apparently this is indicative of months and months of gameplay?

Edited by Classicks

Just pointing out that this thread drama is fueled by people's inability to quote appropriately and answer directly.

What is Synergy's obsession with one night of queuing and screenshots? Apparently this is indicative of months and months of gameplay?

You guys seem obsessed with synergy. This is simply a comparison of your guild trying to pressure Sifu into not running 3 of an overpowered class again just as you pressured him into not playing smashers at level 50.

Edited by Marrio

You guys seem obsessed with synergy. This is simply a comparison of your guild trying to pressure Sifu into not running 3 of an overpowered class again just as you pressured him into not playing smashers at level 50.

Again, just wondering where the "we have no shadows" argument fits in...

I suppose next you're going to say people are pressuring Sifu into not using a huttball macro.

no1 cares anymore dude, run 3 scoundrels, its just *********** boring.

I would also like to see screenshots

Can you at least answer one question instead of pulling a sifu and backpeddle(with trans/forcespeed/chuggin trumoo) away from every single one?

Please name the sents that were so terrifying good in the 50s days of everyone avoiding your 3 smash. Would like to get one last laugh :D

Antipodes doesn't count either...obviously but just throwing it out there considering the nonsense you've been spouting.

Edited by Gomex

no1 cares anymore dude, run 3 scoundrels, its just *********** boring.

It's ok, we actually know a comp that can **** on them with a 9:1 kill ratio now. (Novare to refresh your short term memories)

Tarapode's Trumoo Cleave

Undefeated 8-0 with MVP/DP so far..this includes playing the best teams on their best maps...only team I haven't tested it out against is my own guild.