Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Wakalord's concerns/ideas for DPS assassins/shadows

EatenByDistance

All the people that know me do agree, I really don't care about your insignificant opinion tbh.

I never said I was significant, See unlike you I don't go around proclaiming to be. you are insignificant as well, not that I take the time to notice. I have what is called a life and do not concern myself about how I am perceived on a game :). You are a forum warrior, nothing more anyway I am done here conversing with you,

Edited by stephenalandavie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people that know me do agree, I really don't care about your insignificant opinion tbh.

if u wanna start this

im shadow, i know u, ive played at least 3 times more ranked games that u did, and im sayin that u r wrong

p.s. expecting some insulting comment in my adress, that im mediocre shadow or whatever and dont know anything

Edited by vladllen

if u wanna start this

im shadow, i know u, ive played at least 3 times more ranked games that u did, and im sayin that u r wrong

p.s. expecting some insulting comment in my adress, that im mediocre shadow or whatever and dont know anything

You've almost never played with or against me. And when we did i was ****** you so yeah..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.