Wildstar

Lvein

To everyone else commenting on the game, You're all breaking NDA..

You crack me up, what you think the NDA is lurking on another forum or something?

Even so THEY should be happy people are either enjoying or is entertained about a soon to be released game, so chill with your Obama FBI crap with the NDA.

SPOILER ALERT!

WILDSTAR ENGINEER IS PRETTY FUN!

OMG NDA OMG!

Edited by Makavelithug

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wildstar will be awesome, When the Devs can hardly beat the first dungeon then you know its going to be challenging. They already said they wont be catering to the masses with the difficulty. They dont want casuals being able to beat the hard stuff. Not to mention Devs actually caring about the pvp for the game. It's quite nice.

I think Wildstar will be awesome, When the Devs can hardly beat the first dungeon then you know its going to be challenging. They already said they wont be catering to the masses with the difficulty. They dont want casuals being able to beat the hard stuff. Not to mention Devs actually caring about the pvp for the game. It's quite nice.

Lol casuals power the money engine for games and you are fooling yourself if you don't think it's all about the Benjamin's. It's a shame as I contend PvP at least should be balanced around the top 10% but that isn't the way I twirls out in the end.

You crack me up, what you think the NDA is lurking on another forum or something?

Even so THEY should be happy people are either enjoying or is entertained about a soon to be released game, so chill with your Obama FBI crap with the NDA.

SPOILER ALERT!

WILDSTAR ENGINEER IS PRETTY FUN!

OMG NDA OMG!

Grats on just looking retarded. I was only informing people that it is still under NDA as there are many people who think that it was a release to everyone in beta.

Edited by Antiskeptic

im in beta. report me for all the nda im about to break...

the pvp reminds me of gw2 where everything is quite chaotic and its hard to see whats going on. this is most likely due to the mass amount of telegraphs going on all over the place and the fact that im still new to it so of course things will look chaotic. even swtor seemed that way at the start. ttk in pvp is also very high but it is fun

the pve and questing is fun and actually difficult at times. and this is coming from the #1 sorc world. i've died to regular mobs usually because im drunk and not paying attention to telegraphs.. the first dungeons at lvl 20 are hard and not for tards. so tards please uninstall the game or dont install at all because end lvl raiding will be too much for your tiny brains to comprehend.

i take that back tards can have fun with the housing. it is actually pretty fun because you can do w/e you want with the sandbox style housing they have

this wont be a wow killer or swtor killer but its definitely better than gw2 was or eso will ever be. it is also in beta so many things will change

also, doug from dara mactire and the ruin guild will be playing it so i just want to kill them again like the old ilum days on crucible pits.

i have a friend beta key leftover if anyone wants contact me and i'll hook it up if i like you. scold gets first dibs

:eek::cool::mad::o:p:):confused::D;):rolleyes::(:rak_01::rak_04::rak_03::rak_02:

Edited by Tommytwotoes

the pvp reminds me of gw2 where everything is quite chaotic and its hard to see whats going on. this is most likely due to the mass amount of telegraphs going on all over the place and the fact that im still new to it so of course things will look chaotic. even swtor seemed that way at the start. ttk in pvp is also very high but it is fun

the pve and questing is fun and actually difficult at times. and this is coming from the #1 sorc world. i've died to regular mobs usually because im drunk and not paying attention to telegraphs.. the first dungeons at lvl 20 are hard and not for tards. so tards please uninstall the game or dont install at all because end lvl raiding will be too much for your tiny brains to comprehend.

i take that back tards can have fun with the housing. it is actually pretty fun because you can do w/e you want with the sandbox style housing they have

this wont be a wow killer or swtor killer but its definitely better than gw2 was or eso will ever be. it is also in beta so many things will change

also, doug from dara mactire and the ruin guild will be playing it so i just want to kill them again like the old ilum days on crucible pits.

i have a friend beta key leftover if anyone wants contact me and i'll hook it up if i like you. scold gets first dibs

:eek::cool::mad::o:p:):confused::D;):rolleyes::(:rak_01::rak_04::rak_03::rak_02:

Let me get that key. Crucible Pits FTW

diarrhea mactire

Fix'd for you. :)

Personally though, I would prefer to avoid whatever server Ruin is on. As much as they are generally individually terrible, I never had much success defeating them when they zerged me down with 300+v1.

#CPwasfun

Edited by Marius_Xerxes

DP and the nerds left in mvp are gonna roll on the same server when it gets released and you're coming with us, cutie.

Edited by Morde_

I look forward to stabbing you all in the face with my sword OR shooting your face off with my arm cannon OR I might use both, like, at the same time, OOoooOOOOOO! Wildstar is going to have some very fun and epic PVP fights I think :D

I'm currently in communication with 5 people that I used to play Swtor with, we are giving it a go as well.

You could say we are more hyped about WStar than ESO. Definitely a try for us, hopfully like what someone said, it wouldn't be a GW2 where we quit 1-2 months after launch.

it's at least worth a shot. I mean, can it really be worse than what we got here ?

Compared to what we have here, how much better does it need to be to be worth the time investment? Cause, I mean, if this is so bad then even something a lot better would still be bad overall.

Last day of my sub so I dunno if I can post again after this.

I'll be giving wildstar a try with some of the ranked crew, and playing dota 2 / dayZ in between.

Peace everyone, was a fun year and a half of ranked.

Seeya man! Was fun doing rateds with Pwn Stars last year with ya. Damn that was a long time ago.

I'll be giving wildstar a try with some of the ranked crew, and playing dota 2 / dayZ in between.

cya around and hope to see you and the crew in wildstar.

lolz one of the hypocrites of swtor...you left NP for SB then MVP and you crying/leaving the game cuz none do it anymore...LOL! You part of the reason people don't do ranked anymore, good excuse and riddance.

lolz one of the hypocrites of swtor...you left NP for SB then MVP and you crying/leaving the game cuz none do it anymore...LOL! You part of the reason people don't do ranked anymore, good excuse and riddance.

of all the people in this game to flame, you're going to go with teacher? Are you out of your mind?

rip teacher, you will be missed

<3

Edited by EatenByDistance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.