Good RP?

marcusaharon

Is there any...good RP on this server?

So far all I've seen are kids who stand in the fleet cantina and flirt badly and misspell everything. And not mere typos, but serious problems constructing complete sentences.

If there's high quality RP going on somewhere out there, please advise. Thank you.

Is there any...good RP on this server?

So far all I've seen are kids who stand in the fleet cantina and flirt badly and misspell everything. And not mere typos, but serious problems constructing complete sentences.

If there's high quality RP going on somewhere out there, please advise. Thank you.

Check out begeroncolony.org

Edited by Raazmir

Yep, begerencolony.org is the best place to get in touch with the community's quality RP guilds. BC is split between guilds that hold events that are most likely what you are searching for, and guilds were players struggle between IC and OOC.

EDIT: Server RP nights take place on Mondays (I think Voss), Wednesdays (Tython or DK), and Fridays (Nar Shadda, floating barge next to the Republic speederpoint on the Promenade). They usually begin at around 9 PM server time, but the calendar has a better weekly schedule of all the server events and where they are being held should you be interested in mingling with people!

Edited by ZooMzy