THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

OrionSol

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey. Was wondering if you guys were still recruiting. Checked out your site and some of your vids and loved them. Definitely a community I'd like to be apart of

Of course, simply apply on the website application and then we can contact you in game

We also have recruiting events every weekend for all 6 guilds

• 4 weeks later...
I have a question about ops in your community: Given that most of the guilds are class restricted, do you raid as part of a larger whole or just try to manhandle content with each set of classes?

At any given time we have between 2-4 raid groups going on, some "fun" and some serious progression. They are done with members from the 3 guilds on each faction.

All 6 guilds use the same teamspeak, website, forums and in game community chat.

So, in effect we are 1 big guild on the Republic side and 1 big guild on the Imperial side, that is made up of 3 guilds each.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I was really excited to find this thread. A friend of mine and I have been struggling to find an Active RP guild.

While I realise you're not considered "Heavy-RP" - Looks like it could be a good fit.

How Oceanic-Player friendly are you guys?

I often find myself online at Aussie primetime with no activity to be seen.

I'm browsing your website now - Hope to talk more soon.

Hey guys,

I was really excited to find this thread. A friend of mine and I have been struggling to find an Active RP guild.

While I realise you're not considered "Heavy-RP" - Looks like it could be a good fit.

How Oceanic-Player friendly are you guys?

I often find myself online at Aussie primetime with no activity to be seen.

I'm browsing your website now - Hope to talk more soon.

We have plenty of members in that time zone. We are so big we have members in just about every time zone around.

We certainly hope we are a good fit for you and visa versa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...